Toaster Leave-Ins, Or More Nominations of a Tourney Thing

Same.

The first bracket was kind of balls tbh. Even if I enjoyed half, very little buy worthy shit that I dont already own.

Maybe 2 (3 tops)

Next Bracket is far superior, so theres hope.

im conflicted on the leave-ins. should i pick stuff that i think it the "goodest" of the past decade, stuff i think some of you will like, or stuff thats gonna piss you off that you have to listen to. maybe a mix

but im attempting to stay away from black metal, for the most part, as it seems there is a lot already.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
im conflicted on the leave-ins. should i pick stuff that i think it the "goodest" of the past decade, stuff i think some of you will like, or stuff thats gonna piss you off that you have to listen to. maybe a mix

but im attempting to stay away from black metal, for the most part, as it seems there is a lot already.

Sans the BM comment (which I totally agree with x 666), welcome to my conundrum.

YOB - Clearing The Path To Ascend
Entropia - Ufonaut
Cult of Luna w/ Julie Christmas - Mariner
Eagle Twin - Feather Tipped The Serpent's Scale
Wreckmeister Harmonies - Night of Your Ascension
Hangman's Chair - Hope/Dope/Rope
Car Bomb - Mordial
Gaza - No Absolutes In Human Suffering
Orodruin - Ruins of Eternity

I second Bertrand's reco of Barus - Drowned. That was one of my top albums of 2018.

This collection may be overall/collectively better than my original offerings for the first 64, tbh. Is this gonna have to be widdled down? WTF are we doing here?

Reactions: Reign in Acai
We're at 70 toaster leave-ins currently.

Im figuring more people will chime in and people who have already spoken, will speak further.

We'll conduct a nice hearty break from the tourney after Bracket B. (Im going out of state for a spell so wont be around regardless.)

Anyhow, during the tourney sabbatical, we'll go through the whole widdling down process to get another 64.