Toaster Leave-Ins, Or More Nominations of a Tourney Thing

Im listening to this now out of love for you. I dont like DSO nor EW. The DSO instrumentals were fine, the other 13 mins well, it was DSO. I could understand why one would take the "hide the meat" approach.

As EW winds down to the final minute, all I can summarize with is "heh." To each their own. I implore you to reconsider and find some offerings that would make me noodle dance with glee. Recompense for the love that I have shown you. :brick:

I'll peep Abbath later.

the problem I have with Abbath is that Between Two Worlds was so boner-ific that everything the dude will ever do is a pale soft penis

Well fuck, now im more inclined to nominate Black Metal again lulz.

Add
Riot City-Burn the Night (First two tracks are heh, but the rest rips hard.)
Ungfell- Tôtbringære or Mythen, Mäuryleen, Pestilenz
Malokarpatan - Nordkarpatenland (This is my true Malokrapian pick, shit slays)
MIDLAKE - The Courage Of Others (Are we going there? Why tf not?)

are we just adding to an evergrowing list at this point? cool

I will add:

Thurisaz - Re-Incentive (always loved this band)
Eneferens - The Inward Cold (surprised no one ever talks about them/him)

Reactions: Reign in Acai
I honestly think we should add '09 to the tourney pyre.

Why ye ask? Last tournament involving the 00s was held before '09. An entire year lacks representation. (Same could be said about '08, but id have to dbl check.)

^ this is what we in the business call "feature creep"

heir apparent "the view from below" (2018)

Look at this feature creep as an RC expansion pack coming in 2022. :eek:

Don't worry, this feature will be 100% gratis, no pay to play features or microtransactions involved whatsoever.

I need to listen to Wildfire by Destroyer 666 again. I remember enjoying it, but thinking it just didn't have the same magic as the earlier stuff. Should have maybe been in the tournament anyway just because it's them.

Drottnar - Stratum
Implement - Bleeding Alone
Wytch Hazel - III: Pentecost
Empyrium - The Turn of the Tides
Borknagar - Winter Thrice

I want these in. What's the limit on this? Are we making huge lists and then paring down to six or so as before?

I think we are getting head of ourselves. Jesus Christ.

How so?

All we do is listen to music. Not asking to give a kidney. Plus the time frame is laxed.

Whats the alternative? Wrap up the tourney at 64 (half of which are shit), all music related threads get two views afterwards, forum back to death in 6 months. (If that)

Unless everyone wants to listen to old shit. I asked before, What Are We doing here? We're all here for music, not pen pals aye?

@Opeth17

Yea just jot down shit and we'll whittle it down at a later date.

Last edited: