Today is my birthday and Bodom rules!

Happy fuckin b-day to you HCDR...and to you too Fred :D
Drink, smoke, headbang to bodom and to demonarchy but don't worship satan! :lol:

Haaappy Biiiirthday toooo yooouuu.... HCDR!!!!
Stay fuckin Metal, smoke shit (and do not drive after doing) and worship satan! No, better you do what ever the hell you want to do and do not listen to the weird people on this fuckin board :)))))
And be happy that you didn't have to wait til' 18 like here in fuckin Germany to get your fuckin license.....

thanks everyone. You guys are really great. Who says metalheads can't be kind people? Sorry for the belated thanks, but i've been driving like a motherfucker. And I've concluded that the best driving song by COB is Sixpounder. Except it's more for a truck driver.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
they usually have a third eye on their chins, their skin tone is a bit green, hair is usually short and orange. Some have tails, and some have a third nipple.
ukstin, considering Tut Ankh Amon's post, it seems you need a makeover for your birthday, possibly plastic surgery. Happy birthday! :)

ukstin said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tut, you´re insane boy!!
aeuheauhaeu porra, olha a pergunta do demente! aueheauheau :lol:

oh yeah, most of the male brazilians have these HUGE sexual organs that could scare the hell off of anyone from a foreign county. So be sure to close your eyes if you ever come here, cus we also walk naked on the streets.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
aeuheauhaeu porra, olha a pergunta do demente! aueheauheau :lol:

oh yeah, most of the male brazilians have these HUGE sexual organs that could scare the hell off of anyone from a foreign county. So be sure to close your eyes if you ever come here, cus we also walk naked on the streets.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pior, o cara acha o que da gente.. ehehehehe