Tom samples for 5 toms...

ffaudio

Aug 17, 2006
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
I remember seeing a thread asking for this a while ago and I checked about 10 pages back in every forum and couldn't find them.

I had a drummer in with 5 toms, and extra high and and extra floor. Wondering if anybody has samples they'd like to share.

I converted the tom sounds from the old version of Drumkit From Hell to drumagog. It comes in 10", 12", 13", 16" & 18" tom size samples.

Can't share them for obvious reasons of course. :p But you can pick it up cheap these days.

Alternatively you might be best just pitch-shifting.

I remember those too, but it seems like I missed them on my mission to link to all the sample threads. I can't seem to find it either, but if you do, give me a heads up as to where they are.

Actually, looking through all my samples in my sample folder. I don't have a set of 5 toms. I have the slytoms which is a set of 4, and the ddrum set of 6. Maybe it was on a whole kit?

Alright, I found what I THINK you're looking for in my folder, but I can't find a link to download it. We'll see if anyone remembers where it is. I have the folder labeled as "Simons DW". It's a whole kit sampled with 5 pretty good sounding toms.