Tom "worlds greatest metal vocalist ever" Araya gives Anthrax props...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Can't remember where I stole this from, anyway, read on and fuck off you fucking fucks:)

Buddyhead: What does Nu-metal mean to you?
Tom: Well, none of that stuff is really metal to me. Metal to me is what came out of the start between 1980 and 1985. Like all those bands were doing something awesome, and then they started doing something different.

Buddyhead: Like Exodus.
Tom: Oh yeah, they were awesome, and then they started doing something different. I don't know what it is.

Buddyhead: Like when they started writing songs like "Toxic Waltz".
Tom: They were awesome though, the first shows we played outside of L.A. were with Exodus in San Francisco. Then there was Metallica and Anthrax. Anthrax kind of always stuck to what they did, even on their newer albums.

Buddyhead: Are there any current bands that you like?
Tom: I don't get a chance to listen to much. The only bands that I listen to are when people say, "You should really check out this band". When I hear it from like four or five people, than I'll listen to it. Disturbed isn't bad. Mudvayne.

SLAYER!!! :mad:

I can never get the past the fact that the boys used to face paint themselves and shit back when they started out. It's good to see they woke up to themselves and QUICKLY!!! :)

And i personally think Lombardo is the key to bringing the band back to it's former glory. It would be a big mistake to dismiss the greatest ever metal drummer. WWAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by MetGreen
I can never get the past the fact that the boys used to face paint themselves and shit back when they started out. It's good to see they woke up to themselves and QUICKLY!!! :)

Oi! I think those getups were well cool! :cool: Guys with long hair wearing too much leather...can't get enough!

Slayerrrr rulzz :)

Originally posted by TD
Kerry tends to run his mouth, but Tom is always rather cordial in his interviews.

Yeah, I get very sick of what Kerry has to say... SHUT UP!:lol:

I mean, I have nothing against people speaking their mind, but I just never agree with he says, so...

Actually, I enjoy Milano's shit-talking (even though I disagree with it).... NOW THAT IS HOW YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE! EVERYONE TAKE NOTES:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by HELLBENTFORLEATHER
Yeah, I get very sick of what Kerry has to say... SHUT UP!:lol:

I mean, I have nothing against people speaking their mind, but I just never agree with he says, so...

Actually, I enjoy Milano's shit-talking (even though I disagree with it).... NOW THAT IS HOW YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE! EVERYONE TAKE NOTES:lol: :lol:

Yes, he certainly is good at it! :lol:

Cheerz!

AugDawg