Tomorrow I Leave For Finland

The Bringer said:
Here you go guys.

Redblack007Modattu.jpg

woo, I want more pictures of that cute kitty
btw, any pictures of you?
Im kinda curious today.

I just hope dude gets there safely and gets some fine finnish ass to be his wife! Oh and writes some more of that book...AND sends me it!

rock on, peoples.

hehe, seems as if you're alright. good to hear you didn't get killed ... yet ;) already met yer girlfriend?

Well she doesn't read the forums because she hates seeing people bitch about musicians because they do a lot of work AND have a lot of talent no matter what a bunch of whiney people say. .... :lol:

And she picked me up from the airport, I am at her place now. She just left for school and I woke up.

I hope you enjoy the country. Helsinki is so south that it's not that cold, but it can be quite dark this time of the year. Dont get too pissed off with the language btw, I read somewhere that finnish is the second hardest language in the world to learn, but it should not be that big of a problem since quite much all the finns speak english too. And keep us updated about the book of yours, I'm a big fan of fantasy myself and I lack good books to read becouse I've read all the classics ages ago! Well, kaikkea hyvää ja pidä hauskaa!