Tomorrow the whole world can suck my cock because...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...I borrowed shitloads of Anthrax bootleg videos and I'm gonna watch it the whole day, thanx Jackfromczech.

Originally posted by jackfromczech
Hey dutchy, do you have any Anthrax-boots for trade? If you do,sent me (stomp.442@post.cz) a copy of your list. My list you can find at

http://www.geocities.com/kickstarter.geo/mojeen.htm

Don't have any bootlegs, but I love to buy the one you rate with the best quality in sound/vision, just name youre price and see if we can get a deal, maybe I throw in a free Scott pic!!!!!

I think the best one is from Houston '96 but to be honest I don't remember them all now. So Johnieczech can advise and recomend to you some. He's got all my boots. It's up to him dutchy..

I haven't seen all it's too psychically demanding for me! :lol: Of course I stand up for Prague show but the camera guy must have had Parkinson or what. But Houston is very, very good. The only lame thing is Danny Spitz' "I'm sooo annoyed" pose.

Originally posted by jackfromczech
I think the best one is from Houston '96 but to be honest I don't remember them all now. So Johnieczech can advise and recomend to you some. He's got all my boots. It's up to him dutchy..

when they are all yours, why don't you make me a deal!
what's youre price for the Houston 96??

Cheers

O.K. dutchy, ASAP johnieczech gives me back all the tapes I'll choose for you some boots, O.K.?
As for the price - I don't remember the accurate prise for 1 video tape (240 min) because all of them I bought a long time ago but it was about 14 USD. Let me know if you agree with the prise.

Copenhagen rules and the German thing (few songs from Volume 8 tour concert) kicks ass too! Also that one from Pantera tour. Briliant sound, Bush totally rules! And not only him, OF CORPSE! :lol:

The German show (the 8 songs) was taken from VH1's rock show called Virus. I've got those eight on cdr too. The one from the Pantera tour was taken in Sacramento (1998) and it's really cool, there's lots of energy.
We don't have Euro but you can send it, I don't mind.

Originally posted by dutchy
I def will come back on this one, hurry up returning the fuckers Johnnie.
Do you have Euro's ???

Patience is a virtue and brings you the roses, Dutchy! Don't be so rushy! :lol: