Tonight we drink :)

Fucking hell, I'm having some beer here and listening some Manes...

If Matti is reading this, I hope the package was unharmed when it arrived today...

Lee_B said:
I am drinking Corona and listening to the Crumbsuckers. Things are falling into place...

Whatta...Corona is horrible, I hope you don't have a lemon or any gayshit like that with it :loco:

Lee_B said:
I think later I will find a picture of Margaret Thatcher and touch myself in the privates.

Yeah, that's the right way to start the hangover, but you're early, drink first and MT and privaties when you wake up, no real wants to touch you in that state anyway!

EDIT - Downfall, Tapio is good...well, Sandells I'm drinking now is much better, but with Tapio you get into somekind of state of drunkness (a word?) much faster.

tapio.jpg

Yes, I'm trying to get wasted. I'm feeling sleepy, better make some coffee. :)

I'm drinking Goliath because, let's face it, I sure am one beast of a man.

Someone who is Finnish, have a Velko for me.

neve: it ain't posh unless you smoked FAR TOO expensive cigars while at it... ;)

M.Lehto said:
Fucking hell, I'm having some beer here and listening some Manes...

If Matti is reading this, I hope the package was unharmed when it arrived today...

Unharmed?! Took me 15 minutes to get the fucker open... Anyway, thanks!! I drank it yesterday with coke, ice and another drunken drummer... Nice to see you here man!!! :headbang:

Tonight it's going to be Suomiviina and Bomba. Maybe some home made beer too.

edit: in case anyone is wondering, it was Jägermaister.