RandomThoughts: Opeth

Originally posted by Sadistik
heres a random Opeth thought:

Opeth Haiku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
heroes of metal
Inspiring many millions
gods?

Aren't haikus meant to have 5 syllables in the last line?

"Heroes of metal
Inspiring many millions
Gods of all metal"

Yes, it really sucks!!!

When I found out that Opeth are coming to play in Underworld - London, I was so fucking extremly happy!!! And I wanted to go see them soooooooooooooooo much!!! But I had no money :( not a bloody fucking ass penny!!! :( And I couldn't... aghhhhhh... I was sitting in my room, in dark and listening to Opeth... it was so sad... :( :( :( hope theu come back soon!!! And if then I have no money... I'll fucking go and sell myself just to see Opeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ... hehehe... just joking!!!

i was gonna write something really interesting about Opeth yesterday, i remember i was gonna title it something like 'a rarity, an opeth post'' or something, but now ive forgotten :cry: , damn, i'll try and remember.

Originally posted by Melancholia
a random though.........
I wanna see Opeth LIVE!!!!!

hmm this is not a rendom thought,it's an obsession :loco:

These comments continually remind me of the Opeth/Nevermore show I had tickets for, but couldn't go at the last minute. Now I'll have to go to my car and hold the tickets :cry:

I really couldn't say. They just vary so much. I'll try just for your amusement :p

Death
Emperor
Darkthrone
Ulver
Mayhem
Katatonia
Edge of Sanity
Testament
Morbid Angel
Dark Angel

And conceded pain in crumbling mirth
A harlot of God upon the earth
Found where she sacrificed her ways
That hollow love in her face.........

Yeah ,, I love it ,, I love Opeth .

You know if you listen to some of the riffs on Orchid and then turn on morningrise , there's alot of similarities ,,,, well they sound the same ,, and I believe that somebody posted something about 2 riffs being the same one ,, maybe not , but it just makes Opeth so much better.

Has there been an officialy Opeth fan day yet??????????????
I think we should decide on one,, maybe were everyone listen's to Opeth and talks about nothing about Opeth to everyone they see all that day ..

Does anyone else write Opeth on every desk they sit in, in school ..

On every desk that I sit in, in my school so far this year I've written Opeth on it in great detail, i'm tryin to talk my friend ( who draw's deadly satanic comics and sell's em at my school) into drawing a big Opeth logo on the wall above the place where we all sit and eat .

Originally posted by warsofwinter
And conceded pain in crumbling mirth
A harlot of God upon the earth
Found where she sacrificed her ways
That hollow love in her face.........

Yeah ,, I love it ,, I love Opeth .

You know if you listen to some of the riffs on Orchid and then turn on morningrise , there's alot of similarities ,,,, well they sound the same ,, and I believe that somebody posted something about 2 riffs being the same one ,, maybe not , but it just makes Opeth so much better.

Has there been an officialy Opeth fan day yet??????????????
I think we should decide on one,, maybe were everyone listen's to Opeth and talks about nothing about Opeth to everyone they see all that day ..

Does anyone else write Opeth on every desk they sit in, in school ..

On every desk that I sit in, in my school so far this year I've written Opeth on it in great detail, i'm tryin to talk my friend ( who draw's deadly satanic comics and sell's em at my school) into drawing a big Opeth logo on the wall above the place where we all sit and eat .
Dude thats awsome,I do also write Opeth on about every desk in the school.:D

Originally posted by Clayman

Dude thats awsome,I do also write Opeth on about every desk in the school.:D

haha ,, it's my way of spreading the ... hmm greatness throughout the less fortunate people.....:p

I remember last year on one desk I used a compass to scratch the logo's for In Flames ,, Soil WOrk ,, Opeth,,,Emperor , Death and I had the one on our cover (wars of winter) scratched about 10x the normal size on the center of the desk .,,,,I also scratched Cradle of Filth there ( not the logo just normal text) ,,,, well they caught me ,,,,I was the only person in the school who owned both an In Flames shirt and a cradle of filth one ,,,,, I got suspended for a week.
My locker number last year was 666 ,, hahah freaky ,,, there was a guy there that was gonna pay me to switch lockers with him ,, but of course I didn't so I got my friend ( the artist guy) to draw a bunch of satanic shit on it ( which both of us got dentention after school every day for one week for )) ,,,, haha good old days ,,,