Too far maybe ?

Gums said:
Okay I give up, lets just ban Incendiare

i think surviving without her parents in a mining town, exploited by her wicked uncle and deprived of the friendship of youth her age who stop her in the streets to call her "freak" and "nuclear winter refugee" is already enough to please the lord and this great nation. :loco:

the way you twisted and turned the poor little orphan, hours and hours in that foul-smelling room in the blistering heat, flies circling overhead and you not even breaking a sweat! you're a demon and you must be stopped before this witch-hunt sets the whole city aflame. be reasonable: how high a price are you willing to pay to see a dozen more cut-throats behind bars? even... your soul? *ominous pause, i look frightened and step back from you until i hit a cupboard on the far end of the room*

Well, InuroBractea isn't the name of my band, but it is the name of the website I once had... kind of... up (title page and a few reviews/stuff/pics). I think the crappy free forums are still there, haven't checked them in months :lol:. I did happen to use hte name on HMAS, but I never had a use for a second account on UM. My band's name is Ex Machina BTW. And I need anew bass so we can practice...
the Satan Of Bodom account was registered by me as a joke of how "gr1m and tr00" people were, but I gave it to a friend to view Pancakes' profile before buggin him on AIM. I also gave it to someone else to see something (possibly to view the rep system?).
And although you are probably convinced I'm cheating, After the comment about voting with my brother's account (basically I followed him arround tellign him to vote for FreeCard until he voted, by clicking the submit button since I logged in for him and loaded the page)
I donn't want to piss off Villain morre, since he's a bad person to fuck with.

And Rahvin, if you want, you can remove the votes for those accounts. although I have no idea who one of them is (a me impersonator?)

I'm going to stop typing now sinc my head hurts (possibly due to the 3 inch gash in my scalp)

Steve

@steve: there is no way to get out of this situation by doing "the right thing", since all the polls and the votes they get are based on trust and the assumption that people (a) don't take them seriously enough to frantically cheat to get their favourite song to win; and (b) don't take them seriously enough to painstakingly hunt down possible cheaters. i'd say we can remove one vote from therein because of the "pestering your brother" thing (i know it was for another song, but well...), but i'm not that excited about this solution either. i'd say we wait for villain: he's the one who makes the polls, and he's also a smart one so i'm sure he'll come up with an elegant solution.

Okay, I checked this up and thought about it for a while. First of all, let me tell you I'm a person who hates cheating and lying in all forms. Now, it is apparent that Steve420 has done both recently.

This InuroBractea is most probably a fake account made by Steve. IB has never made any kind of introductions about himself, posts only on threads were Steve has posted as well (supporting Steve's views), posts only one or two lines each time, posts usually a minute or two right after or before Steve, mainly posts in polls and votes for exactly the same options as Steve each time. That last part applies also to Satan of Bodom 666.

I am a bad person to fuck with. Although this whole Survivor is meant for just some lighthearted fun, I almost feel personally insulted by this - especially as I have several times expressed that I don't want anyone to cheat in it. I should not take it like that, I know, but I can't help it.

Rahvin, I ask you to remove all the votes by InuroBractea and Satan of Bodom 666 from the current Survivor polls. It's too bad that can't be done for the polls of the previous rounds as well, as the damage is already done there - I find it especially sad that some of those rounds were decided by these kind of cheated votes and my only consolation is that those songs in question would have been voted out sooner or later anyway.

I'm also tempted to ask Steve420 to not participate in any further polls I make here, but that might perhaps be too much. I will let his own conscience decide that.

-Villain (not feeling too elegant today)