Too many wars lately!

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Here's some boobies to calm down a little overactive testosterone as of late (or at least focus it toward a better cause):

boobiesyay.jpg

:loco:

To win war, you must become war.

To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear teh lamentation of teh women !!!1

Remember that Metal = Blood, Fire and Death.

And not to belabor a point...

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

:loco:

JayKeeley said:
"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
Clerks > any other movie

But Dante was wrong, Jedi was the best.

Excuse me, I have to go read Sun Tzu now. :Spin:

Erik: Do it! Take off some of her make-up while yer at it, would ya? :dopey:

JayKeeley: Yep. Minor ones though, not the "raw titty, roasted chest" variety.

Oh Shit! They have got to be the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. The curse of Photoshop that is affecting women in society. Amazing, how one product can simply change and influence people's perceptions - I love it.

But are they really perfect if the first thought they evoke in my mind is "PHOTOSHOP!!!" (in capital letters, with three exclamation points)?

I'll bet Erik likes the untrimmed bush too. :p

Eh, I understand where you're coming from, fakeness doesn't really bother me though, it's not like I'd be in the position to fondle any of those women anyhow, I don't have enough money. :D

Erik said:
It's mainly just that the above image was so obviously and extensively über-photoshopped.
I don't even know how to use Photoshop, and I took one look at that near-cartoon picture and yelled PHOTOSHOP!!! (in all caps, with 3 exclamation points too) I think the women in that Final Fantasy movie were more life-like.

Erik said:
It's mainly just that the above image was so obviously and extensively über-photoshopped.
It could be debated whether that girl is actually real or not. The pink shoulder was kinda...amusing, though :)

Some of those photos on that website are gonna give me nightmares tonight, I swear...