Too much whinging!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Have a joke instead :)

------------------------------------------

They walk hand in hand and, as they stroll, the young man's lustful desire rises to a peak.

He is just about to get frisky when the young woman says, "I
hope you don't mind, but I really do need to have a piss".

Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, he suggests she go behind a hedge.

She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he
waits, he can hear the sound of tight white panties sliding down
voluptuous legs and he imagines what loveliness is being exposed.

Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he
reaches through a gap in the foliage, and touches her smooth, bare leg. He gently brings his hand further up to her thigh until suddenly, and with great astonishment, he finds himself gripping a long, warm, thick appendage hanging between her legs.

He gasps in horror, "My God Mary have you changed your sex!?".

"No," she replies, "I've changed my mind, I'm having a shit instead."

this guy walks into a bar and orders 10 shots of tequila. the barkeep tells him to fuck himself. the guy replies, "no really, give me 10 shots." so the barkeep says "fuck it, here you go pal." the guy then guns down all 10 shots and chases em' with a beer, heineken of course, (not really in the joke i just put that in there :D ) then proceeds to go home. the guy goes back to the same bar the next night and says to the barkeep, "don't ever let me do that again!" the barkeep replies, "why, what happened?":D the guy says "i went home and blew chunks all over my apartment!" the barkeep replies "well who didn't see that comin', you did 10 shots in less than 2 minutes!" the guy says, "you dont understand, chunks is my dog!":lol:

A bear and a rabbit are pooing in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and asks "do you ever have trouble with the poo sticking to your fur?" the rabbit replies "no" so the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit. :)

Oh! I got one! I got one! :D

An employee of Disney was asked to see the company psychologist, for he had a breakdown on the job. The man and the psychologist talked for a couple of hours about the his problems.

"So you say your wife is crazy?" The psychologist asked.

"No, how many times do I have to tell you?" The man shot angrily. "She's not crazy, she's fucking goofy!"