Tool

it was the first song at Brixton, but the scream wasn't as long as the album, he ran outta breathe near the end, but it was longer than anyone in the crowd. really good.

well, I suppose one can only expect so much of someone up on a stage moving around all the time. :D

Originally posted by Iced Daemon
tool is a great band, but i'm not really into them

I have never been able to understand this. If I think a band are 'great,' then I like them. I can't see how it works any other way.

Originally posted by Russ L

I have never been able to understand this. If I think a band are 'great,' then I like them. I can't see how it works any other way.

yeah, its bit wierd to say they're a great band, then turn around and say you dont like them, do you mean you respect them? :confused: , anyway if you dont like a band you should just say so, and if you like a band say so too, as long as you like em theres no problems. :D

I dont like Tool, not one bit. They bore me and i dont particularly like Maynard's voice.. but i do admit they have talent, and i can see why some people would like them. I think this it probably what Iced Daemon was trying to say too.