Toontrack Metal month 2014

D20

May 19, 2008
Anyone got any inside info on this as to what it is? I'm really hoping for an SDX! I don't have Ezdrummer 2, so hopefully it's an SDX. Seems like lately they are just releasing EZX 2 expansions.

http://youtu.be/3Hl-G-FJ6pY

I don't think there's an EZtalent yet.

That would sell out fairly fast I think, should it ever become available. Kids love shortcuts these days. On the electronic forum I post on, literally every 5 threads is someone asking how to make music.

That would sell out fairly fast I think, should it ever become available. Kids love shortcuts these days. On the electronic forum I post on, literally every 5 threads is someone asking how to make music.
How do I use my DAW, which soundcard should I buy, it's a dll file how do I install it.....yarn. Maybe EZForum for the lazy kids?

Wow, that clip on Youtube, a monster drum kit!? FFS!!:rolleyes: How much money did that video cost to produce?!:erk: It would have to be something very good from them to warrant my money. I bought SDx 2, Metal Machine and Metal Foundry over two years ago and I can't see me adding to that list of owned TT products anytime soon.

EZLyrics + EZDeathVocals.

The first one finds random phrases from DarkLyrics and strings them together based on how set the "Rhyming" knob and whether you're in "HAIL SATAN" or "trying to sound super intelligent" mode. The second one runs the lyrics through a Speak 'n Spell and then vocodes the output with pink noise and some reverb.

Alternatively, I'd be happy if they put all of their MIDI packs on sale for cheap.

Seeing as how the robot in that video is made of drums and it's METAL MONTH, it's either:

A. Metal Foundry 2 SDX
or even better
B. Superior Drummer 3

I can't see why they would choose metal month to issue SD3. SD is not a metal specialized tool.

Metal foundry 2 would cool!!!!
Really anything SDX would be awesome!