Toontrack Metal Month 2016

You may regret asking that question after reading what I'm about to type.

You're guitar tones are shrill and straight up annoying. And those note bends sound out of tune. I'd delete the track and submit a different version because you aren't going to win anything with that mix and playing. #SorryNotSorry :whistle:
I second that

You may regret asking that question after reading what I'm about to type.

You're guitar tones are shrill and straight up annoying. And those note bends sound out of tune. I'd delete the track and submit a different version because you aren't going to win anything with that mix and playing. #SorryNotSorry :whistle:
I don't regret it because you listened to the song and gave your honest opinion. That is what I asked. No need to be sorrynotsorry. \m/

Reactions: Delitzsch
Hello there,

Do you guys think that this one is the EZmix for the bass tones that we heard in the vídeo of this metal month? Or is a bass exclusive Ezmix still to be released?...:unsure:
I think there will be a separate EZMix for Metal Bass. The preview video seemed to point that way and this Mark Lewis EZMix isn't too bass heavy. Just 7 tones for bass and 43 for guitar. Also, It looks like they show a partial cover for an EZMix box with a bass player on it. We'll see...

Would love it if once in a while they would demo an EZMix guitar pack on something other than tuned down guitars. How about throwing it on a Les Paul in standard tuning for us old dinosaurs every now and again?
Ha ha. Standard tuning doesn't seem to interest the lazy millennials. Nor does writing riffs or posting without emoji.

The last release is EZ Mix Metal Bass Beasts

Ola is usually a master a making anything sound great, but goddamn does that mix sound muddy. Way too much woof coming from the kick. Also, the bass volume being higher in the mix (or maybe it's the EZ Mix preset) doesn't help.