Klabautamann
Deathspell Omega
Blut Aus Nord
Ulcerate
Animals as Leaders (thx CC)
Lykathea Aflame (thx V5)
Negura Bunget

And they are all equally my flavourite.

the last 2 lists before my posts are awesome, good work.

To be quite honest with you thrash metal in general doesn't interest me. So bands like metallica, megadeth and the like just annoy me. For me to enjoy a thrash band they would have to be genius song writers and have an amazing vocalist who doesn't sound country.

the last 2 lists before my posts are awesome, good work.

To be quite honest with you thrash metal in general doesn't interest me. So bands like metallica, megadeth and the like just annoy me. For me to enjoy a thrash band they would have to be genius song writers and have an amazing vocalist who doesn't sound country.

What thrash vocalists sound country?

1. Black Sabbath
2. Nile
3. Ensiferum
4. Electric Wizard
5. Candlemass
6. Metallica - Cliff Burton era
7. Iron Maiden
8. Wintersun
9. Sleep
10. Children of Bodom

So basically for the last page you've said..

"Metallica sucks ass."
"Actually all thrash sucks ass."
"By thrash I meant Metallica, who suck ass btw."

Cool story.

Metallica
Candlemass
Can
Varathron
Magma
Fates Warning
Queen

Sorry for the seemingly endless bitchfest in previous posts,months ago btw,for those who remember, like me slagging Master of Puppets,(I always loved that album) and similar pesudo-critical dissection of established classics It was just my mate and I having fun to alleviate boredom at the workplace. :lol:

Why do people get so upset when someone says Metallica sucks? It's like Xorv called out your grandma..if Hetfield saw you getting your ass beat, he'd walk away and ignore you..yet here you are on an internet forum standing up to this guy because some guy said they suck rancid cock?

Who's upset? I'll look back and check cuz it wasn't me. I just thought Xorv's whole "Metallica sucks. No, thrash sucks. Just Metallica sucks." train of thought was laughably retarded but hey w/e.

Who's upset? I'll look back and check cuz it wasn't me. I just thought Xorv's whole "Metallica sucks. No, thrash sucks. Just Metallica sucks." train of thought was laughably retarded but hey w/e.

we get it, we get it, you get mad whenever someone talks bad about your favorite bands. No need to try and hide it we're all adults here......except maybe that ronny moss dude.

btw, my previous posts blatantly stated I don't like thrash not just metallica. I just hate them the most because they're overrated and I hate it more when I tell people I listen to metal and automatically they assume I love metallica or tell me I have to love metallica.