9. Constantine
10. The Skeleton Key

DVD - Street Trash

Book - Punk Land by Carlton Mellick III

-Vince

N.P. Men Without Hats - I Like

Almost forgot...

Worst Movie - (5-way tie)

Alone In The Dark/Return of the Living Dead 4: Necropolis/Return of the Living Dead 5: Rave To The Grave/Hellraiser: Deader/Hellraiser: Hellworld

-Vince

Aviator, Brown Bunny, Sideways, 40 Year Old Virgin (I'm a film snob but not enough of one to deny comedy's...), Star Wars Episode III, Sin City, Batman Begins, Martin and Orloff (UCB LIVES!!!), and I can't think of anymore. Not sure if all those were 2005 but close enough. I'll look at some tomorrow and wonder why they're on that list.

Board members probably have other interest too beside Katatonia. And it is a lot more interesting than the umphteenth "TEH BEST KATATONIA SONG POLL!!!111", "YOUUUUUR FAVORITE ALBUM!!!!!????" threads.

EvilVince said:
5. Howl's Moving Castle

Yes! Yes! Yes! I looove that one
wub.gif

The other good ones have already been mentioned... but my other fave is still missing: "Nochnoi Dozor" [whatever this has been called in any other language]...

1) A History of Violence
2) Good Night and Good Luck
3) The Constant Gardener
4) Sin City

I saw quite a few more but these are so far ahead of the others.

1. Corpse Bride

the only good film released -05 i've seen... but then again I'm not really into movies.. Looking forward to see Blodsbröder also... Torsten Flinck's the greatest!