Top 100 Guitarists - Part Four

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Ok, we have now voted on 80 guitarists, but because we need to make a list of 100, there will still be a few rounds to go. Thanks for all your votes so far, and if you haven't voted on any of the previous polls, go do it now!

REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!

Steve M, Phil C, Dave M, Kerry K and Kirk H. I should have voted for Criss Caffrey too.I think you should put Jeff Hanneman in the next poll, even though ill be the only one who votes for him because everyone else are ingrates :)

Why is everybody voting for Kerry King? I know he kicks ass, I didnt think anybody else would though!*Hands phloggy a beer of much flavourage*

Tommy Emmanuel is a freak, its a shame he isnt more well known, I guess he was just born in the wrong country, but he is easily one of the most well rounded and talented guitarists out there.

Frehley, Neilsen, Schenker and Roth :headbang:

Anyone who writes a song as cool as Dream Police deserves to win this poll hands down :).

They don't really belong here, but I'd also like to draw attention to the genius of Andy Summers, Mark Knopfler and Johnny Marr.

W

When your adding John Petrucci to the next round, dont forget also to add Kurt Cobain. Man he was a mad guitiarist!!! :headbang:

BWAHAHAHA yeah right...may as well add Billy Corgan and Dainel Johns to it too!