Top 3 OPETH tracks

1) Black Rose Immortal
2) To Bid You Farewell
3) The Moor

I want to pick MAYH tracks so bad but they don't stand up on their own as well as the above three (I think When would be in spot 4). If I could take Prologue/April Ethereal/When or The Amen Corner/Demon of the Fall/Credence(/Karma)...

VERY hard.

The Drapery Falls
The Leper Affinity
Godhead's Lament

I think there are many other "top something" tracks for me :cool:

Face of Melinda, April Ethereal, Advent, Under a Weeping Moon, Blackwater Park, Dirge for November, Serenity Painted Death, The Moor... and the rest of the Opeth songs... OMG I love Opeth!!!!

this will of course be different by tomorrow.

night and the silent water
demon of the fall
moonlapse vertigo

oh fuck it, i can't limit to three. :mad: i also love godhead's lament, blackwater park, april ethereal, face of melinda, drapery falls, the list goes on and on...

1. Still Life (well its a story so i count it as one song, oh hang on! just athought BUT woulnt it be great if someone wrote a proper book, Still Liife? na, bad idea? ok sorry for mentioning it)
2. Demon Of The Fall
3. Advent

wow its too hard, this has taken me a bit of time to think and i know i'll write something different next time...

my choices for number's 2 and 3 will always change, but number one will always remain the same, the greatest song ever written...

3: To Bid You Farewell
2: Forest Of October
1: Black Rose Immortal

for beauty i must refer u to the riff 6 and a half minutes into Forest Of October, the most mounful sounding beautiful riff i have ever heard!!!

of their instrumentals i presonally find Patterns In The Ivy their best :)