Top 3 OPETH tracks

the problem with liking every single song from a particular band is when things like this happen!
or when im showing someone opeth for the first time.... im just never pleased with how much ive shown them till they've heard the entire catalog, only THEN will i let them form an opinion! :)
and if they still dont like them then i start thinking of all the songs they should listen to that will most likely 'grow on them', and yet again my head explodes and i list every single song...

soo.... if this post abruptly ends before i reach my third choice then ive obviously exploded :confused:

starting operation....
initiating thought process....
loading all songs into memory........
ERROR: out-of-memory.......
loading all songs from first 2 albums into memory........
calculating favorite......
OUTPUT: To Bid You Farewell
loading all songs from 3rd album into memory........
OUTPUT: April Ethereal
loading all songs from last 2 albums into memory........
ERROR: out-of-food
eating......
recalculating favorite.....
OUTPUT: Moonlapse Vertigo
operation completed.....
EXIT MESSAGE: have a nice day

at this very moment (it will most likely change in a few days)

1. Blackwater Park
2. Godhead´s Lament
3. Amen Corner

really hard to choose, but here comes (not in order)

1. When
2. April Ethereal
3. To Bid You Farewell

Hmmm, hard choice :)
I would say that all of their songs just rule..
But if I have to choose, then..:

1. When
2. To bid you farewell, April Ethereal, Credence, Benighted, Moonlapse Vertigo, Face of Melinda, Harvest, and, and, and...

My choices right now would be:

1. Moonlapse Vertigo
2. Bleak
3. Nectar

Honorable mention: When

-Villain (who enjoys spending countless hours of time trying to decide which songs he likes the best, instead of washing his socks)

Number one does not signify my favorite, nor does three signify my third favorite, I just had to have them in some order, I hold them all high in their own regard.

1) The Night and the Silent Water
2) Black Rose Immortal
3) The Apostle in Triumph

I choose these three because I feel the most emotion from these track, I need to mention that I have only really LISTENED to Still Life, Morningrise, and Orchid. I've listened to each of these CD's a month straight and fully absorbed them, MAYH is next.