Top 5 albums OF ALL TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I didn't include Black Sabbath otherwise my top 5 list would be their first 6 albums :D

Good picks.

Why is it that, ever since you claim to have places me on ignore, you have responded to litertally every single post I have made directed at you, and then some, even after you bitched and whined and begged me to stop trolling your posts?

The Greys is almost as huge a jackass as you, but I atleast respect him for sticking to his guns when he said he was ignoring me. You are incapable of that, apparently.

Why is it that, ever since you claim to have places me on ignore, you have responded to litertally every single post I have made directed at you, and then some, even after you bitched and whined and begged me to stop trolling your posts?

The Greys is almost as huge a jackass as you, but I atleast respect him for sticking to his guns when he said he was ignoring me. You are incapable of that, apparently.

That was pretty inacurate. I told you to stop trolling me well before I put you on ignore. You were on ignore for a while, but for some reason my profile settings (including my ignore list) was fucked up, and I haven't cared to put you back on it. Stop trying to make yourself feel all special. Omg! Amarantus must really like me! He replies to me all the time! YAYAYAYAYAY

But srsly, the real reason is, I love you. Be my friend? plz?

Dont insult our King, fool!

This isn't really worth keeping, if you wanted to do something like it, do it in the TWYTAMYL. List threads are lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.