Top 10 Black Albums of all time

Zephyrus said:
The money goes to the store even if you buy it new. The store buys from the labels, who pay the artists even if the cd doesn't sell once in the store.

i bought it used it only goes to the store if i buy it new it goes to store then label then the artist.

Consuming Impulse said:
i bought it used it only goes to the store if i buy it new it goes to store then label then the artist.

Everything you buy from the store goes straight to the store. The store buys CDs from the label and then sells it at a higher price. They don't pay the label for every CD they sell.

stores don't even generally buy from labels, they buy from distributors who buy from labels who might possibly pay the artist if they feel like it

Consuming Impulse said:
let me put it this way. i like the music but i dont like his politics.

thats kind of my stance with Agathocles. I hate their whiny pc liberal attitudes but like their music.

ohiogrinder said:
thats kind of my stance with Agathocles. I hate their whiny pc liberal attitudes but like their music.

And mine with early Carcass pro vegitarian approach. Fuck that, I'm a dyed in the wool fucking Carnivore. If I could do any other job than mine, I'd be a fucking butcher.:kickass:

Me and a friend use to think the fat ugly neighboor wife was a butcher. We use to go up in trees near her house(she did not like it), and also pick on her boy. We were afraid she would run out with a butcher knife, but she never did. I guess she was a butcher. We both thought if she was irated enough she would chase us with a big knife.

:lol:

sorry the butcher thing made me think of some nastalgia.

..anyways back to some black metal.

I'm actually just a black metal n00b but.. here's my collection till now:
(The ones more than the others are in bold, and the one at the bottom is in italics)

> Emperor: In the Nightside Eclipse, Anthems to Welkin at Dusk
> Enslaved: Isa, RUUN
> Drudkh: Autumn Aurora
> Dimmu Borgir: Enthrone Darkness Triumphant

That defining my taste, can you guys suggest me some other albums I should check out and will probably like?
Thanks

Hey man check these out :)

Drudkh: Blood In Our Wells, The Swan Road
MGLA: Presence (EP)
Crushing The Holy Trinity (compilation)
Dark Fortress: Seance
Keep of Kalessin: Armada
Tåke: Hordaland Doedskvad
Xasthur: To Violate the Oblivious