top 5 favorite amp plugins and cab impulses

vejichan

Dec 29, 2011
What are your favorite amp plugins and cab impulses or other vsts?

right now i love acmebargig skulljob and Kuassa amplifikation creme
with Lecab2(redwirez -1960b Marshall sm57 1inch cone)

S-presh high--- is this catharsis?? yea i like that one.

btw. does anybody know where i can download the popular greg's Asem mesa response?

LePou LeGion is my favourite atm. Combined with the TS808 into Lecab2.
I use an Orange 2x12 with 2 mics and a Marshall m400 impulse.

Sounds like this.

softube MAR for scratch tracks using the onboard cabs/mics or recabinet 3 ... X50, lecto, legion, the anvil all worth a mention.

TS' Secret in front of the LE456, X50, Lecto, X30, or Legion into God's Cab, 57_1_inch_cap_pres_2, and sometimes combined with MD421_grill_edge_pres_2.

This is a message from vejichan at Ultimate Metal Forum ( http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/ ). The Ultimate Metal Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email vejichan, you can use this online form:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=135057

OR, by email:
mailto:vejichan@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hi.. do you think you can send me PODFarm?thanks

...no, I can't and even if I could, I wouldn't. I can ban you tho if you want. If you haven't noticed, this forum doesn't like endorsing piracy. NOT the best idea to ask from a guy who has a bright green text in his signature that is clearly saing saying he is a moderator... If you want to download Pod Farm, you can get it here, LEGALLY and for free. If you like the program, go and buy it. Same adress.

Ampsims: LePou Hybrit, Legion, SoloC, Aradazamp Green (for low cpu, quick listening), StudioDevil British Value Custom (for low cpu, quick listening)
Pulses: Brohymn6, Mesa Trad 4x12 V30 SM57 01, GuitarHack Between 45, mf400a, DiezelV30 SM57 Soldano (special note for all Recabinet pulses)

(*Edit 12/30/2011: Decided to try AcmeBarGig's Shred ampsim based on a comment above. Getting some decent sounds with aforementioned impulses...)

Since 80% of my work is with ampsims i tend to use a lot of Lepou's stuff :D
My latest chain would be
Cream Tube
Lecto
Voxengo Boogex (GuitarHacks Center0 impulse)

By the way i been wanting to get Podfarm 2 but did they ever fix all those bugs with 2.5?

Lepou into the "Sperimental Framus V30" impulse.
Best sounding impulse I have used to date. Had better results with it than redwire or ownhammer.

I was using my axefx but with Lepou porting his sims to osx it is so much easier to load one of them.
Now I only use the axe for reamping/live through a tube power amp.