Top 5 Prog Metal Albums

Love is in the air but what do you think about the songs? I'll upload "Bleeding" material that i am sure you will dig more for various reasons.
Wow, Ashes was fucking awesome. Does that segue into something else? It just sorta ended.

Freakshow is... it's okay, but I'm not sure I dig it.

PS: Rush are one of the worst 5 bands in history, yet I own two of their albums and consider Geddy Lee an influence on my playing.

eh? I've never heard anyone say this ever. Not sure what to think.
*System error*
*Does not compute*
*accept gay sex*

Did anyone around here ever listen to The Firstborn - The Unclenching Of Fists? Portrugese band, album five years in the making, concept based on Tantric Buddhism in general and the Bardo Thodol (the Tibetan Book of the Dead) specifically, blends black metal, death metal, Middle Eastern instrumentation and Tool-esque structures into a pretty impressive and surprisingly cohesive sound? It really, really impressed me when it came out.

Did anyone around here ever listen to The Firstborn - The Unclenching Of Fists? Portrugese band, album five years in the making, concept based on Tantric Buddhism in general and the Bardo Thodol (the Tibetan Book of the Dead) specifically, blends black metal, death metal, Middle Eastern instrumentation and Tool-esque structures into a pretty impressive and surprisingly cohesive sound? It really, really impressed me when it came out.

Woah, that description makes me want to wipe while standing! I'll look for the myspace samples.

1. Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian
2. Psychotic Waltz - Into the Everflow (anyone not blown away by the title track is a fag)
3. Adramelch - Irae Melanox
4. Black Hole - Land of Mystery (Doom/prog but whatever)
5. Hammers of Misfortune - August Engine

I suck at Progressive Metal

Any Beyond Twilight fans here? I'm really digging this band lately and I don't even give a damn if somebody thinks that it's gay.

PS: Psychotic Waltz is sure great too, thank you, Pee-ters.