Top Designers?

ingridjensen

from the shadows...
Mar 30, 2002
Kansas City
i was looking back on some of these threads/posts for the year and I was wondering if anyone has an interest in fashion design and/or pays attention to the designers? I have always liked certain male and females...like Betsey Johnson, Ken Cole, and Blumarine. Is there anyone else out here like me? :wave:

dont worry, your not alone :) but i have to admit, it seems that my fashion interests are alot more mainstream than yours, never heard of those designers...for designers work that i appriciate as art(but could never afford!), i'd have to say lacroix, mcqueen and gaultier.

i'm not much into fashion in any way, mostly black and green clothes for me.
but scarlet1313 what the hell is your signature supposed to mean? :D "Jag hata den tamiste Jag har skriva nitten....den vilja bära på." :lol:

Pancakes-There is just one difference between mine and the other avatar...mine is not satanic...hehe.

Spaffe- The bottom one says....I will go to Sweden to fill my dream. The top one I didnt write and I dont understand the whole thing. Do you since you are Swedish?

ah, scarlett, i asked you bout you signature just now in the thread that you created , check there. i don't want to bust you for not writing 100 % correctly and i hope your not offended by my pickiness, that was not my intention.
cheers.

Originally posted by Pancakes
I have a question, spaffe...what the hell is your avatar? (I'm lookin' at the full sized version of the pic right now)

hehe :)
i don't know where it's from, could be a book perhaps or an rpg. but i really like the pic so wanted to use it as my avatar,
and perhaps it resembles me a bit ;) do you like it?

It does look like some kind of Wizard...dont like the look of the book he's holding, bet there are some evil spells in there ;)

hehe yeah a wizard/scientist (alchemist then perhaps? :)) with his book full of powerful (and very evil) spells :) he looks a bit like the guy i'd like to be; a grumpy scholar, instead of reading and becoming that i'm just sitting here at my computer becoming... well at least not a scholar hehe

pancakes you random avatar thing is really confusing, why not just settle with one? :)

Originally posted by PHalse proFit
umm is k-mart a designer?

Prettymuch sums up my clothes, all except for shoes. Only reason I buy special shoes is due to me skateboarding. DC or Vans usually.

Originally posted by spaffe
ah, scarlett, i asked you bout you signature just now in the thread that you created , check there. i don't want to bust you for not writing 100 % correctly and i hope your not offended by my pickiness, that was not my intention.
cheers.

answered you in my thread! i know that it is not yer intention to bust on me....im learning.