Opeth-Like Bands

Stone circle,
when I heard them, i knew if i checked their influences i would see,
Opeth
Porcupine tree
katatonia
and all the other obvious ones.

that said i still like their music.
for noise of this band, use the search function.

Barren Earth is probably worth a listen if you're into Opeth. They're a side project and I don't think they've released a full album yet, but their progressive side is similar to Opeth's sound.
Something to watch out for, anyway

Wow, you guys were no doubt influenced by Opeth. You guys are great sounding... I usually don't expect much from people pimping their own garbage bands but you guys are actually enjoyable to listen to :)

Most opeth-like band I've heard so far :headbang:

Wow, you guys were no doubt influenced by Opeth. You guys are great sounding... I usually don't expect much from people pimping their own garbage bands but you guys are actually enjoyable to listen to :)

This is quite good. I first discovered In Mourning by recommendation on this forum, and I think I may have been turned onto another diamond in the rough.

Thanks for the positive comments. It's almost 3 years now since "Amaranthine EP" came out, but we are releasing our first full length album "Nostalgia" this April/May. There are two full new songs posted for streaming at

www.gwynbleidd.com

check it out and leave your email if you want to know as soon as there's more info/sounds.