Bands that sound like old Opeth

DirTh

The Puppet Master
Sep 15, 2006
Valhalla
Sorry if there was a similar thread but I didn't come across it, anyway.

I was wondering if any one knows of any bands that sound like old Opeth, specifically all acoustic bands. I really love the acoustic stuff from Orchid and Morningrise so I was wondering if there is any bands that play music similar to that. Any band sugestions are appreciated, Thanks in advance.

\m/

Yea, you didn't have to mention them, I own their discography. Cool guys keep em coming.

Hey dude Novembre is cool, nothing like what I was looking for but thanks any way these guys sounds awesome.

This band called Godgory sounds a lot like Older Opeth to me, the album ive got is called Sea of Dreams.
Orphaned Land is also a band that sound a lot like older opeth.

Hey thanks benny, October falls is more the direction I was reffering to. Not that i'm not checking out anyother bands people have sugested thanks every one for your imput.

Orphaned Land is also a band that sound a lot like older opeth.

dont like them... but i dont like almost anything from israel except Betzefer.. (im israeli, im allowed to hate things from my country :))

try aggaloch, really good..
יום עצמאות שמח.

Hey thanks benny, October falls is more the direction I was reffering to. Not that i'm not checking out anyother bands people have sugested thanks every one for your imput.

so you prefer the acoustic? Empyrium does a fine job at that.

dont like them... but i dont like almost anything from israel except Betzefer.. (im israeli, im allowed to hate things from my country :))

Don't like them either, and actually don't like any band of israel as well ... don't know why. perhaps there is one out there, but haven't heard it ...
I'm not israeli, but I'm still allowed to hate things from your country :p although in the USA this often means you get banned as an anti-semite, oh well, I'm not an American.

Don't like them either, and actually don't like any band of israel as well ... don't know why. perhaps there is one out there, but haven't heard it ...
I'm not israeli, but I'm still allowed to hate things from your country :p although in the USA this often means you get banned as an anti-semite, oh well, I'm not an American.
Ever heard Blackfield?

try aggaloch, really good..
יום עצמאות שמח.
יום עצמאות שמח ;)
Betzefer? Been to a show they had in Haifa, hated every minute of it. I guess Opeth a week later was an appropriate compensation.