Top Five Horror Movies Of All Time

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
  1. Aliens(Way better than the first one if you ask me!)
  2. Halloween(Timeless classic...I still think it's funny that his mask was just a William Shatner mask painted white!)
  3. The Exorcist(how could you not love this one if you like horror movies...Still gives me chills!)
  4. Wes Craven's New Nightmare(The best out of the whole Nightmare On Elm Street series IMHO)
  5. Evil Dead(Could also be included in comedy but part 2 was funnier, this was at least supposed to be scary!)
    [/list=1]

Triumphant, nice going on the Deadboy song. I am a huge fan of Dax's work and enjoyed the few songs I heard from Deadboy's new demo. They finally released their album, "If This Is Hell, Then I'm Lucky". I'd like to order it soon and was thinking about a shirt also. "Barefoot in the Dark" is probably my favorite mp3 of the ones I've heard. :)

Gizmo knows where you live! :heh:

I can't really think of 5 right now, but my favorite is certainly Halloween. I love the scene where Myers nails that guy to the wall and then slowly tilts his head from side to side staring at his 'work.'

Too many to mention!.... 5 is too limiting :D

1. Dawn of the Dead
2. Day of the Dead
3. The Shining

Rest are up for grabs...

Night of the Living Dead - Pure classic
Return of the Living Dead I and II
Event Horizon
Aliens
Resident Evil (I enjoyed it)
Children of the Corn

Leprechaun in Space and Leprechaun in da Hood (just kidding)

Tons more, I love 'em all....

Bio

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Triumphant, nice going on the Deadboy song. I am a huge fan of Dax's work and enjoyed the few songs I heard from Deadboy's new demo. They finally released their album, "If This Is Hell, Then I'm Lucky". I'd like to order it soon and was thinking about a shirt also. "Barefoot in the Dark" is probably my favorite mp3 of the ones I've heard. :)

Yeah I just got into them! A friend of mine that I don't see alot of anymore because he moved to another state was an Acid Bath superfan and got me into them. I remember he told me the name of the bands that Dax went onto after Acid Bath broke up a long time ago and I somehow forgot about it. Then the other day I listened to Kite String and decided to ask someone on Ultimate Metal what the bands he went on to were. I found out it was Agents Of Oblivion and Deadboy And The Elephantmen and proceeded to download everything I could by them! I am floored, and I actually prefer it over Acid Bath just because he is SINGING more and the guy has an incredible voice! My favorite Agents Of Oblivion song so far is Endsmouth, and as far as Deadboy I would have to say Graves Beyond Windows but it's ALL GOOD! I went to their website and plan on ordering the new album asap!

Arrgghh! Way too many to mention to just narrow it down to 5...

Guinea Pig - Mermaid In A Manhole (Grossest movie ever)
The Beyond - (Great movie)
The Frighteners - (Starts off all light hearted and gets progressively more nasty as it goes on)
Braindead - (Enough Said!)
Evil Dead 2 - (Fantastic!)
Cannibal Holocaust (True classic)
Men Behind The Sun - (Not really a Horror, but certainly shocking)

Plus a special mention for Aftermath - Where else would you get to see a doctor slice up a corpse and then fuck it (Lucker & Necromantik have nothing on this short film..)? hehe.

I buy my DVDs here: www.movietyme.com

Lee

There a lot's of movies mentioned here that I like, but I don't really consider to be horror (army of darkness, for example).

Here is my list, mostly based on the movies that scared me the most in my lifetime:

1) Candyman - saw this as a kid - we snuck in underage (14 years old was the age limit) and had to sit in the front row. Scared the living shit out of me.

2) Event Horizon - very creepy movie, mostly because it's so believable (believable for si-fi anyways).

3) Psycho - still scares you even though it was made so long ago.

4) Exorsist - also scared me as a kid. Believe it or not I was afraid to have my window open at night for the longest time because I was afraid an evil spirit would fly in and take over my body (as in the movie).

5) The Shining - good movie, but not as good as the book.