Top Ten Bands No One Seems To Know About.....

ok 10 bands i don't see mentioned and i like:

Lifelover
Amesoeurs
Astrofaes
Glorior Belli
Nocternity
Mgla
Ofermod
Fluisterwoud
Beastcraft
Sear Bliss

I like all of those bands except Beastcraft and Mgla because I've never head them and can't pronounce the latter's name.

I thought Beastcraft was horrible from what I've heard. Mgla is phenomenal though.

I don't understand the point of these sorts of topics. I mean, if you really thought a band was worth talking about wouldn't you already be talking about them? What's the point of asking the question posed by this thread? I could maybe understand it if this were a board populated by people who've only heard of Morbid Angel, Nile, In Flames, Emperor, etc. but this board is not like that. A lot of the albums/bands talked about by the regulars on this board already have cult-status relative to the metal scene in general. I'm willing to bet that if you went up to your average metalhead at any show and said something like "So what do you think of Fullmoon or Obtest or Slavland or Nocternity?" they wouldn't know what the fuck you were talking about.

Yea. I love how all these second class threads have been popping up. We need some better discussion around here.

Yeah. And there was another US Slayer, but they changed their name to S. A. Slayer (San Antonio Slayer) to avoid confusion.

"MAUDLIN OF THE WELL"

I've never heard a peep out of a soul about them until about a week ago. I was really interested & I read up on them a bit, then I got their album "Bath" & boy is it killer Avant-Garde Metal, a genre I just became more interested in because of this album.