Top vocalists, just your opinions

Good idea; check them out and get the album - 'Mercy Falls' - of which this song came from.
To me, Seventh Wonder is THE best band in the world right now. Their last two albums are masterpieces. I consider 'Mercy Falls' to be the best album ever made (so you can understand why I think so highly of these guys).

By the way, they are currently in the studio recording their 4th album......be prepared for another classic in september/october.

(If you have the time; some feedback of your thoughts would be nice. I'm curious what you think of 'Mercy Falls')

Mercy Falls is pretty cool. The band sounds like they're in the Circus Maximus / Pagan's Mind vein...like I'd get the urge to listen to it once in a while but not constantly you know? Besides, to me there is only one prog metal song named Unbreakable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell Allen really is the top vocalist for me... He's half the reason I listen to Symphony X and I'm a guitarist!

Hey everybody! I'm Heather, new in the forum :)

My absolute favourite is Freddy Mercury from Queen, but Russel Allen comes right after, he's a god..no words :)

I also love Eric Martin from Mr. Big, Jeff Scott Soto..I used to like Roy Khan in the band Conception and on the first 3-4 Kamelot albums..now is just boring..

Mmm..the Dream Theater singer is absolutely not my thing..I miss emotions and interpretation somehow..

who else..mmm..Russel, Russel and Russel..haha:D

I happen to like a bunch of vocalists, so I`m having problems choosing only one. But here are a few:
Russell Allen
Jørn Lande
Dio (rip)
Nils K. Rue (Pagans Mind)
Miljenko Matijevic (Steelheart)
Rasmus Bak (Chrome Shift)
Joe Lynn Turner (Especially his Yngwie-era)