Toproom Blur

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Today we started the final session for "The Focusing Blur" Ageir have done some songs on the drums...and me and Mattias are going to Oslo tomorrow, Steve is coming on Wendsday...then we'll rehearse with him for a coupple of days and then he add his wizardry to Asgeir's...and then the mixing!!! I think we have something really special going on here....ooh forgot..Lazare (Borknagar, Solefald) are doing some speach too, it's a concept album and he is kind of a storyteller!!!

mr V

Lazare doing speech hm... sounds interesting, I´m buying the new Ásmegin soon, he's on there...

keep us updated and update the website as well.:) Not everyone reads the forum

I'm really impatient to hear it... I think I'll buy it as soon as it comes out !!
I'm a great fan of Vintersorg... so I think I can't be desappointed !

I hope to see you live sonn M. V !!

Kepp on making great Music

Well, people that are open-minded will not be dissapointed, it´s a concept album so it can take a while before it sink in, but it´ll be very rewarding as soon as it does, alot of melodies, alot of progg, alot of acoustic guitars, alof of basswizardry, alot of unique drum patterns and snacks. alot of clear vocals...etc..alot of many things, the blastbeat have taken a lesser role, but still some parts here and there.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Well, people that are open-minded will not be dissapointed, it´s a concept album so it can take a while before it sink in, but it´ll be very rewarding as soon as it does, alot of melodies, alot of progg, alot of acoustic guitars, alof of basswizardry, alot of unique drum patterns and snacks. alot of clear vocals...etc..alot of many things, the blastbeat have taken a lesser role, but still some parts here and there.

mr V

Wow, awesome.. Can't wait to hear it! I'm so glad you're continuing in the veins of VFTSG, because that's my favourite album :)

Actually I needed some time before sinking in VFTSG because I was used to "Ödemarkens Son" and Otyg sound... but I must say that once I sunk in, I could not stop listening to it !
Anyway I'm not afraid of discovering new sounds !

So I'm looking forward to hear it !!

dcx said:
Actually I needed some time before sinking in VFTSG because I was used to "Ödemarkens Son" and Otyg sound... but I must say that once I sunk in, I could not stop listening to it !
Anyway I'm not afraid of discovering new sounds !

So I'm looking forward to hear it !!

all guys involved in the album gives it the thumbs up, and personally it´s another step forward for us.

mr V