"The Focusing Blur"

Thats alright man, here in the US it can be virtually impossible to find anything remotely metal. If there are only 2 stores that i know of in the whole state of New Jersey that sell Vintersorg cds (and were the most densely populated state), i can only imagine how bad it is in other states to try and find some of this stuff.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
Thats alright man, here in the US it can be virtually impossible to find anything remotely metal. If there are only 2 stores that i know of in the whole state of New Jersey that sell Vintersorg cds (and were the most densely populated state), i can only imagine how bad it is in other states to try and find some of this stuff.

For a moment i've seemed that i lived in U.S..... :loco:

In my beloved country, appearance of new albums probably depends on sale level. I think that publishers observe how many copies are sold in other countries and then they decide if new album will appear or will not.

Many albums never comes. :cry:

iAMtheblackwizards said:

Go here:

www.theendrecords.com

already a new album on the way , 1 year after the last 1 , its not nececerelly a good sign (usually when albums are relased with a delay of 1 year it lacks something) but i still have no doubts about Mr.V genius
and am looking foward to it of course , i suppose it will be in the vein of
VFTSG since its been the major change since the 3 albums before. ill see
, doubt it will sneak in the 1st position of my vintersorg most appreciated
albums (i still have till fjalls 1st and odermarkens son 2nd)

OceanbarD said:
already a new album on the way , 1 year after the last 1 , its not nececerelly a good sign (usually when albums are relased with a delay of 1 year it lacks something) but i still have no doubts about Mr.V genius
and am looking foward to it of course , i suppose it will be in the vein of
VFTSG since its been the major change since the 3 albums before. ill see
, doubt it will sneak in the 1st position of my vintersorg most appreciated
albums (i still have till fjalls 1st and odermarkens son 2nd)

You mean 4 albums before?