End of "the" blur

Final_Vision said:
Im anticipiating good things from this record :) I was slightly dissapointed by Visions but I have a feeling this one will be excellent :)

really???
i think Visions is Vintersorg's second best album (first is Cosmic) and I think it'll be difficult to be as good as Visions. I don't know but lately albums tend to sound to me worse than the previous from some bands. The only ones which haven't (lately) has been Apocalyptica and Visions...(though visions is not so lately)

fv

Vintersägen said:
Hehehehehehehe

I have a question about the new album:
We'll see more vocals like the VFTSG or more like CG and before(more bass vocals and stuff)?

Well, I sing as my voice sounds...I'm getting older and more experienced as a vocalist, so it's very natural that the voice guise itself in new shades and colours...it sounds as it does, I can't refer to if it is more CG or VFTSG

mr V

FatherVic said:
really???
i think Visions is Vintersorg's second best album (first is Cosmic) and I think it'll be difficult to be as good as Visions. I don't know but lately albums tend to sound to me worse than the previous from some bands. The only ones which haven't (lately) has been Apocalyptica and Visions...(though visions is not so lately)

fv

I haven't seen you around here forever. Where you been?

And Vintersorg, that is very true, I'm sure it sounds just as good as it always has, just a little different taste, which is normal in a band.

DeadWinterDead said:
I haven't seen you around here forever. Where you been?

well I had to leave something like a year ago because I simply didn't have the time to post and a couple of months later i sort of left the UM...then I went to live to Greece and now that at work I have more time to write I decided that it was time I tried a bit of this delicious forum *yummy*

fv (glad to see you :) )

FatherVic said:
well I had to leave something like a year ago because I simply didn't have the time to post and a couple of months later i sort of left the UM...then I went to live to Greece and now that at work I have more time to write I decided that it was time I tried a bit of this delicious forum *yummy*

fv (glad to see you :) )

That must be nice. Good to see ya too, man. Some people don't show their faces much anymore, but we'll see...

well I've seen some faces I know from the old times and I'm very happy to see them still here. For the ones who don't show up I certainly miss the californian surfer Final_Vision, Phyros and astarte!

but time keeps sleeping on...whatcha gonna do!

fv

FatherVic said:
well I've seen some faces I know from the old times and I'm very happy to see them still here. For the ones who don't show up I certainly miss the californian surfer Final_Vision, Phyros and astarte!

but time keeps sleeping on...whatcha gonna do!

fv

Yeah, I haven't seen them around much. I thought Phyros was still around... But I guess not. I'm sure the California surfer will be back. Not sure about astarte.

and thousand of whales are, but they don't post anymore :p

phyros, come again!!!!

fv (expecting the rabbit undertaker to appear)

rabbit or rabid? I'm not quite sure which is worse.

cddisc.gif
Dream Theater -- Images and Words -- Learning to Live
/* random quote */
Is the gentle rain a quality of his

The Nomad said:
rabbit or rabid? I'm not quite sure which is worse.

cddisc.gif
Dream Theater -- Images and Words -- Learning to Live
/* random quote */
Is the gentle rain a quality of his

rabbit...it was the pet of our imaginary band :tickled: :p

it was the biggest paranoid story that has ever come out from the DT forum...it started as an imaginary band some guys from the forum had and having a rabbit as a frontman...but then phyros killed the rabbit after the band split :loco: