"The Focusing Blur"

Yeah, I hope it is good, it should be if I know you guys.

I am sorry to say that I am leaving this forum soon, I am going to the army (Swedish) soon. I have 2 weeks left. Just keep on rocking...

We've finnished nearly everything in this session...just some guitar solos and harsh vocals to go....but then of course bass and drums will be added on later..in September....but we've completed acoustic guitars, rhythm gits, lead and backing vox, keyboards...and some other sythetic parts...but we came out with lots of acoustic guitars this time..and it feels great..and it went quite smoth(the recording) we did it all in 8 days..and that's really nothing..

mr V

Reactions: niniel and Staffan
Vintersorg said:
...but we came out with lots of acoustic guitars this time..and it feels great..and it went quite smoth(the recording) we did it all in 8 days..

:D:D

acoustics yeah baby! spank me!

The Nomad said:
*boingy boingy boingy* :hotjump:

Now all we have to do is wait. Blech.

Somebody will wait a little longer than others...
bawl1.gif

RedHagar said:
A few european countries are overdue in many areas. So, a lot of metal fans must wait, for most of new albums, a few months longer.
bawl1.gif

Ahhh. Well, I'll likely have to wait a month or two to actually get it in my hands. Travelling for a living, I'll probably be somewhere where it's hard to get, like China, or something. While I'll be able to order it and have it sent to my parents' house, I wouldn't be able to pick it up until I return to the states. But, for this job, it's worth it.