Toronto 24/02 Roll-Call!

^^^ hahaha

Yeah, I was right behind your portugese friend the whole time actually heh
I was eyeballing a pick that Peter dropped on the stage during the break before the encore, and after Demon Of The Fall I asked one of the opera house staff guys to grab it for me :D

My buddy and I are trying to remember the setlist... something along the lines of:
Master's Apprentices
The Moor
April Ethereal
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
The Drapery Falls
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
<encore>
Demon Of The Fall

picframe said:
Yeah, I was right behind your portugese friend the whole time actually heh
I was eyeballing a pick that Peter dropped on the stage during the break before the encore, and after Demon Of The Fall I asked one of the opera house staff guys to grab it for me :D
ah you bastard :(
i was standing against the speakers, and i saw the pick on the stage at the same time as the staff guy, i went for it, but he beat me to it, i kinda hit his hand and he gave me a dirty look, then gave it to you :(

You know what I like?
my friend had only head one opeth song (April Ethereal) before this show, and just thought it was ok, and he liked them like crazy at the show!
so i guess i HAVE converted someone after all!

Amazing show, simply amazing.

I was standing on the left side, right beside the speaker where all the camera's were going off. I was wearing khakis and a blue button down shirt (kinda out of place)

Anyways, I would love to see how the pictures turned out, so I can remember the night forever. :)

My pictures sucked :( My camera's pretty cheap, I had to zoom to get a good view of the guys (mainly Mike and Pete) but then the pics looked like shit. I have a couple of decent ones but no way to put them up. Anyone know a website with free picture sharing?

I was at the show, I was the long haired guy in the black motorhead T who ended up right between Mikael and Peter right in the front. Sweet ass show, pity about DevilDriver though.