tough internet talk

Originally posted by Centipede

i may be a newcomer here, but it's not like I haven't posted on forums before. I was just curious.

And as I look between my legs - don't look like a jannet to me.

That's cool man/woman.

Just don't post 50 messages a day ;)

Originally posted by metalmancpa

Gee Lina - didn't invite me to the party? :D

@Belial: You are fired you never got me the smilies' parade i asked for. I could had asked nicely but well im not a nice person

@Lina: You are officially encharge of parade decoration a celebration for birthdays, after fight parties, orgies, and other mm...events we could make here. The pay isnt much but im known to be quite a muscle so ill act like a personal body guard if you perform this job for me.

@Centipede: Good to talk to someone who has fucking balls, i can respect that, and i think you can be a wonderful ally and an even greater enemy, i look foward to the future and welcome aboard you lurking piece of shit.

Misanthrope (The webspace conscious poster, making 3 post in 1)

Originally posted by Misanthrope
@Lina: You are officially encharge of parade decoration a celebration for birthdays, after fight parties, orgies, and other mm...events we could make here. The pay isnt much but im known to be quite a muscle so ill act like a personal body guard if you perform this job for me.
As board dictator, I can't be bothered with such menial tasks. The worker ants will have to tend to those duties. But I will order the color schemes, etc, if that suits you. :D

Misanthrope (The webspace conscious poster, making 3 post in 1)
Look at that huge-ass signature! :lol:

Hey that was low...im proud of you.

And please reconsider, the board director job is not a lot to take in with jannet gone i bet you have more than enough time to spare, besides as a director its possible that you DO need a bodyguard.

@Centipede: Good to talk to someone who has fucking balls, i can respect that, and i think you can be a wonderful ally and an even greater enemy, i look foward to the future and welcome aboard you lurking piece of shit.

I am no longer a lurking piece of shit - just a plain piece of shit. I set it wrong.

Thanks for the welcome - and i too look forward to being your ally/enemy. Just the thought of tearing you a new asshole gets me through the day :D

Consider this my first and last warning, i wont warn anyone again until next month like metalmancpa suggested.

Your "first and last warning"? Hahahahah, get a grip!

You aren't in a position to "warn" anyone about anything, sorry to break it to you but it's time you faced up to this fact.

I get the impression you are blissfully unaware that when you say things like that you are perceived as being a "tough guy" teen with a chip on his shoulder and the people here aren't laughing with you, they are laughing AT you.

Satori

Originally posted by Lina
Seriously, it makes coming to the board much, much, much more enjoyable knowing that I don't need to over-explain my position, only to have her still take offense at some imaginary assumption of mine. It seems too good to be true, so...knock on wood.

Unlike certain people here, you are so confident in your position and you have such logical reasons for holding your opinions that you never had to resort to calling her a "fat ugly bitch".

Very cool ;)

Satori

Originally posted by Satori

Your "first and last warning"? Hahahahah, get a grip!

You aren't in a position to "warn" anyone about anything, sorry to break it to you but it's time you faced up to this fact.

I get the impression you are blissfully unaware that when you say things like that you are perceived as being a "tough guy" teen with a chip on his shoulder and the people here aren't laughing with you, they are laughing AT you.

Satori

True, True. But we're LAUGHING!!!! And that's all that counts!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: