Tour Dates - UK, Ireland and Germany

MarkJ

Nov 1, 2002
Solihull, UK
Visit site
The Nuclear Blast web site has a list of UK, Germany and Ireland tour dstes - they are as follows:

05.03.2003 DUBLIN - Ambassador Theater ( IRL)

07.03.2003 GLASGOW - Garage ( UK)

08.03.2003 BRADFORD - Rio ( UK)

09.03.2003 BRISTOL - Bierkeller ( UK)

11.03.2003 WOLVERHAMPTON - Wulfrun ( UK)

13.03.2003 MANCHESTER - MDH ( UK)

14.03.2003 LONDON - Astoria ( UK)

18.03.2003 BERLIN - SO 36 ( D)

19.03.2003 HAMBURG - Markthalle ( D)

20.03.2003 BOCHUM - Matrix ( D)

22.03.2003 KöLN - Live Music Hall ( D)

23.03.2003 LUDWIGSBURG - Rockfabrik ( D)

The Nuclear Blast web site is at www.nuclearblast.de

are anthrax really gonna be able to pack out the astoria?? not sure what size venues they can fill these days (especially here in the UK) but didn;'t they only half fill the brixton academy a few years back?- surely they are less popular now.
i just hope that it is well attended...

i think they will sell the astoria out it will be pretty packed there

when they supported motorhead at wembley they could have fitted the amount of people there into brixton academy

kids these days only seem to like what the magazines tell them to like

So far it looks like I'm doing a trip to Germany again... are you kidding your loyal fans in the heart of Europe? Hey Jack, what do you say????

last time the played a headline show for Vol 8 in A'dam there were only 300 people, just found the pics I made then, the look pretty good, one of my friends gonna put him on his page soon(The last with Paul Crook)

If the band do NOT plan any show in Prague, I'll go to German with you. There's no doubt. Heart of Europe was, is and will be forever Czech Republic. End of story...

Originally posted by dutchy
a fuckin shame, now only 300 people have seen me doing the whole version of Bring tha Noize!!!!!!with Trax live onstage!!
They had one minute silence as support, only 25 people there!!!

Yes, same problem in Paris but I keep greats memories about One Minute Silence on stage. They played Bring The Noise with Anthrax at the end of show, certainly cause Dutchy was not there !

why do the always do that special shit in Paris, same with the Motorhead thing, you are one lucky man Mr BerurierNoir!!!
To bad you missed my version!!!!!!!someday it will be put out as a b-side!!!!!!!!

u lucky buggers,i doubt i will see anthrax till very late in the year!!

pretty well attended shows in australia,averaging 1500 to 2000 people in each major city

its such a bonus to see a great band in such intimate surroundings!!!

is it true a few years back onlly 1800 people came to see anthrax in new york supported by the misfits and cannibal corpse???