[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

Not a tea fan? :OMG:
And we were getting on so well :p

I'm sorry *hangs head in shame*

dragonforce are fun but their their new generation of teeny emo fans annoy the shit out of me...oh well. if this is true i will probably be there :D can't imagine olli's little speech will go down too well with sam and herman...

yeah, but i annoy the hell of the emo kids which always makes me happy :p haha gotta love making emo kids jealous!

hahahahaha oh you know they'd love it

however.... possibly some bad news... insider info says the story goes that turisas were suggested but it's not clear as to whether they were actually booked... so i guess we'll just have to wait for some official announcement....

So katie are you going to be 'working' your way back stage again :p

I remember hearing the dragonheart demo in 2002 when i was 12 :) i got valley of the dammed when it came out, i got to see them on the first leg of sonic firestorm tour when they played at my local 300 person venue, that was in 2004, then inhumanrampage came out, and i hated it. ewwwwwwwwwwww.

So katie are you going to be 'working' your way back stage again :p

I think that's pretty much a given for our Katie :p

If Turisas are going to be backstage however....it'll probably be more along the lines of holding Vadim and Co up at axepoint :lol:

And I will naturally be angling for a presspass and interview....for completely professional reasons of course ;)

I dunno what are the dates?

Plus I'll be at Uni then but I'll probably be going to London since it'll most likely be the closest.

Because getting dressed up is effort and I don't feel the need to express my love of Turisas by throwing on some furry garments and red paint.

I dunno what are the dates?

Plus I'll be at Uni then but I'll probably be going to London since it'll most likely be the closest.

Because getting dressed up is effort and I don't feel the need to express my love of Turisas by throwing on some furry garments and red paint.

i can't find a longdon date yet, should be announced soon though.

pah, but it's so much fun :D

Fri 26th Sep – Manchester Academy

Sat 27th Sep – Birmingham Academy

Sun 28th Sep – Southampton Guildhall

Mon 30th Sep – Cardiff University

Tue 1st Oct – Nottingham Rock City

Thu 3rd Oct – London Astoria

Sat 5th Oct – Norwich UEA

Mon 7th Oct – Leeds University

Tue 8th Oct – Newcastle Academy

Thu 10th Oct – Glasgow Academy

Fri 11th Oct – Belfast Mandela Hall