[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

No worries, my parents are used to finding complete strangers on the sofa the morning after gigs :lol:

Conditions are splitting the taxi fare back to mine after the gig, and a pint or two wouldn't go amiss :p

(Breakfast and tea/coffee are included)

I certainly will not be going to that. DragonForce were fun two or three years ago, but I just can't be arsed with them now. Yes, they're fun; but live they are very sloppy and even simple things like tuning guitars seem tricky.

Dunc

what ! where di you see them, down in london the just took the mick , they are so tight yet they mess about so much its hard to beleive, but yes i have seen them once and can imagine that going again can only be worse, after all all the play is one song with re-aranged words bout dragons many times over.

plans are back on track, manchester birmingham southampton norwich leeds and glasgow are a go!!! so i shall you at birmingham Kristopher :D
oh and you should definately dress up! or at least put war paint on

plans are back on track, manchester birmingham southampton norwich leeds and glasgow are a go!!! so i shall you at birmingham Kristopher :D

You can get to norwich but not to london?!?!
DEAR GOD GIRL!

Norwich is the most major city in the middle of fucking nowhere!

I do think I may camoflague my face,it would sure gain an interesting reaction on the train journey there:D

You can get to norwich but not to london?!?!
DEAR GOD GIRL!

Norwich is the most major city in the middle of fucking nowhere!

yes.... but norwich occurs on a sunday... i have no holiday time to go to the london date :(

I do think I may camoflague my face,it would sure gain an interesting reaction on the train journey there:D

haha being in public dressed up is always fun, they just get so confused!

DF should support Turisas instead.

wrong

DF should Rot in hell for inhumanramwank.

Also wrong