Tour Merchandise

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Our merchandise section of the web site will be offline until we return from the tour. At that time, we will have new merchandise for sale. Tour specific shirts will be available, as well as a new CD. This CD is a compilation of all of our releases, as well as a demo track from the future release "Ascension", and a track we recorded for a tribute CD. This item will be available for FREE. If you would like a sampler disc, all you need to do is sign up on our mailing list, with mailing address, and valid E-mail address for future info on the band. This CD was pressed in a very small amount, so this will go fast. The CD is entitled "Reflecting in Grey Dusk," and could also be considered a "best of" of sorts.

The tour starts this Thursday in Cleveland.

nd3.jpg

I understand your point, but basically our point is that we are hoping that it will be an incentive to get more people to sign our mailing list. The discs were made purely for promotional purposes on this tour. If people want to be assholes and leave a bunch of false information in order to get a disc, then I guess there's not alot we can do about it. It takes more effort just to think up some bullshit than to just leave your actual info. But yeah I know people do it regardless. More to the point is that we wont be just handing these out left and right to every person around, so if someone wants one, they have to make a trip to the merch table and sign the list and/or buy some of our merch!
We'd love to be able to send out copies to our friends who can't make it to the shows, but these are printed in limited quantities and paid for by ourselves. If there's any copies left over when we get home, we'll see what can be worked out, but no promises okay?

LOL ahhh such confusion!

Yes, the point was that the cd is for people who will sign the mailing list at the shows on tour, hence Paul's above statement of "These will be given at the shows only." This disc was made specifically for live/tour promotion purposes. Like I said, for people who are on the mailing list but cant make it out to the shows, we can't promise that there will be any copies left when we return from tour. The cd is only printed in a very limited quantity so once it's gone, it's gone.

Thanks for helping to clarify this stuff Eric! I will stop at a Bob Evans and bring home a biscuit in my pocket and send it to you! lol

No problem! this is a great idea to promote the band, as i would guess there people going to the show primarily to see one of the other bands who could be given insight to ND who normally would not be aware and/or seek out info about the band. people will definitely sign up if they get something for free. how many did you make?

Note that I wasn't trying to be a dick. It's just best if people see it all spelled out.

Any chance I can get a copy of the CD if I pay for postage? I found out I was going to miss the show, then that lamour closed......
After the tour is over I'll buy some of the extra merch...