Tour with Megadeth?

kotzunder

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
this is what Dave Mustain wrote today:

" I have started looking at some bands to take out with me on this US run, and yes I am interested in Anthrax, Exodus, and Testament, but Exodus apparently don’t want to play with Testament. "

i wish that if they will do it they'd record one of those gigs ....maybe Anthrax and Megadeth could play some songs together and relase a dvd of the concerts of both bands (or testament and exodus too if they will be there)
i know that probably it won't happen (the dvd thing) but that would be too cool, especially for those who don't live in the US.

I would have doubted it as it was all about megadeth,testament, exodus and some even thru death angel in there but if exodus doesn't want part of testament then who knows.

anthrax definitely needs to get on a better tour such as this

As much as I like Testament I would much rather have Exodus there. Either way this sounds like one of those tours where you sell all your possessions just to follow it around the country.

Brentney Spears said:
Please God no. How 'bout a tour with Mastodon, Slipknot, Fear Factory, Slayer, Jag Panzer or anyone else worth a shit?
if they could somehow get on a tour with slipknot it would be so fucking good for them

This could be great. I personally would like Death Angel, Sepultura and Lamb Of God as openers. We shall see. Wheels are in motion as they say.

Megadeth suck. They need to redeem. But I'd go and listen with open ears. R.I.P. is still one of my all time favorite metal albums. I'm suprised that Mustaine would have to balls to compete with Anthrax's live show.

Man I hope this happens. I'll be off to see Anthrax in London this month..Should be awesome, but Megadeth AND Anthrax DAMN !!!

\m/