touring : 2nd guitar goes to...

Metal is generic "fun" music nowadays. It's just mostly for kids who drink beer and listen Slayer. BM is other thing...

well you know, i like drink beer and listen to slayer... A LOT :kickass:

oh and BM isn't other thing...

Omg.. "fanbois,true metal,yeayea alexi is fuckin asshole, yeh fuck cob blah blah" - all this is just big LOAD of shit.
Srew all that "truevnuidhgdjf metal".. ...posers forum.
CMAN! He will be just 2nd guitarist for fuck sakes calm down at last! How he would "steal gig" from peter? Maybe if he will add some improvistion.. yeh he will possibly gonna steal it.. And hell yea i wanna see that! (And posts here after that) :kickass:

Omg.. "fanbois,true metal,yeayea alexi is fuckin asshole, yeh fuck cob blah blah" - all this is just big LOAD of shit.
CMAN! He will be just 2nd guitarist for fuck sakes calm down at last! How he would "steal gig" from peter? Maybe if he will add some improvistion.. yeh he will possibly gonna steal it.. And hell yea i wanna see that! (And posts here after that) :kickass:

Wow. :lol:
You do realize that the only one going on about true/trve/tr00/whatever metal is Brutal Hate, right? And as for liking CoB or not, I'd think people would be allowed their own opinion without being poseurs, so how exactly is this a "posers forum"? Kindly take your trolling elsewhere, dipshit.

:p

Come on, everything that's posted here is just the opinion of somebody, no need to go batshit-postal because of it.

It is totally different thing. It's a deep ideology.

bullshit... all kind of musics have their own ideology... and all the music find the way to comercialize... after that all music find their own underground scene when they can do all their ideology shit

Wow. :lol:
You do realize that the only one going on about true/trve/tr00/whatever metal is Brutal Hate, right? And as for liking CoB or not, I'd think people would be allowed their own opinion without being poseurs, so how exactly is this a "posers forum"? Kindly take your trolling elsewhere, dipshit.

:p

I definately wanna marry you miss

Can't you just enjoy the tour??!! Alexi is a good player and I think this is what matters most!!! :) We won;t steal the show he'll just do what he was asked to do...

Fuck off to the CoB forums. Don't bother if you're gonna come here to defend CoB and Alexi.
Fuck, there used to be a time when CoB fans weren't such little cunts.

bullshit... all kind of musics have their own ideology... and all the music find the way to comercialize... after that all music find their own underground scene when they can do all their ideology shit

It's not bullshit. BM is ideology. You know,satanism, nihilism and stuff

Fuck off to the CoB forums. Don't bother if you're gonna come here to defend CoB and Alexi.
Fuck, there used to be a time when CoB fans weren't such little cunts.

+1

That time was in the 90's :lol:

Personally i think this should be an interesting combo. Im a big Ensiferum fan and big Hypocrisy fan as well. The whole Laiho thing will be interesting, and like others said, i hope the show isn't filled with COB fanboys (although i do like their very early material). I've been trying to get friends to go the concert with me and when i mentioned Laiho playing for Hypocrisy they shit their pants (although none of them really listen to COB). Laiho is a good guitar player dont get me wrong, i am interested to see how he'll play with Peter. Even though people have said the Petri Lindroos (Ensiferum) is a Laiho wanna be, i much prefer him since he is a much better vocalist imo. All in all this should be a great show.

Metal is generic "fun" music nowadays. It's just mostly for kids who drink beer and listen Slayer. BM is other thing...

Or just like in this case, it's for the artists who want to drink beer together and listen to Slayer.

There have been some articles in Finland that Tägtgren & Laiho are good drinking pals, so this musical sensation wasn't really a surprise for me at all. I think it was me, who was kind of hoping on this forum to see Hypocrisy and COB on the same stage at the same night...? However, this wasn't the way I wanted it to happen.

I seriously doubt if Alexi is happy to stay "in the shadows" and be the actual second guitarist. To us, the Hypocrisy is all about this awesome threesome - Tägtgren, Horgh & Hedlund - not some guitar-hero-wannebe from Finland. If Alexi can understand this and cope with it, it's going to be just fine and this tour will be a real success. However, I don't want to know about the state of their liver after the tour. Still, I wouldn't be that surprised if some nights were cancelled due to the worst kind of hangover. I know that Peter is professional and wouldn't approve it but still.. It's Alexi they are touring with. Anything could happen. And still, they ARE very good drinking pals.

Or just like in this case, it's for the artists who want to drink beer together and listen to Slayer.

There have been some articles in Finland that Tägtgren & Laiho are good drinking pals, so this musical sensation wasn't really a surprise for me at all. I think it was me, who was kind of hoping on this forum to see Hypocrisy and COB on the same stage at the same night...? However, this wasn't the way I wanted it to happen.

I seriously doubt if Alexi is happy to stay "in the shadows" and be the actual second guitarist. To us, the Hypocrisy is all about this awesome threesome - Tägtgren, Horgh & Hedlund - not some guitar-hero-wannebe from Finland. If Alexi can understand this and cope with it, it's going to be just fine and this tour will be a real success. However, I don't want to know about the state of their liver after the tour. Still, I wouldn't be that surprised if some nights were cancelled due to the worst kind of hangover. I know that Peter is professional and wouldn't approve it but still.. It's Alexi they are touring with. Anything could happen. And still, they ARE very good drinking pals.

I minimize my risk and attend 2 shows :)