touring US & Canada with Earth Crisis!

So, I'm making my way to the states next month. I'll be touring with Earth Crisis to do F.O.H for them.
Here's the dates that are confirmed so far:

4/22 - New York, NY @ Gramercy
4/23 - Worcester, MA @ New England Metalfest
4/24 - Syracuse, NY @ The Westcott Theatre
4/25 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Barbary w/ PUNISHMENT
4/27 – Quebec City, QC @ Cafe L'Agitee
4/28 - Montreal, QC @ L'Acceuil Inconditionnel
4/29 - Toronto, ON @ Sneaky Dee's
4/30 - Altoona, PA @ The Urban Warzone
5/01 - Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick w/ xTYRANTx
5/02 – Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
5/03 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Section Live w/ xTYRANTx
5/04 - Chicago, IL @ Reggies
5/05 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
5/07 - Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre w/ WHITECHAPEL
5/08 - Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue
5/09 - Boise, ID @ Brawl Studio
5/10 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
5/11 – Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw
5/12 – Portland, OR @ Satyricon
5/13 – Reno, NV @ The Underground
5/15 – Sacramento, CA @ Boardwalk
5/16 - Pomona, CA @ California Metalfest IV
5/17 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
5/18 - Albuquerque, NM @ Wool Warehouse
5/19 - Oklahoma City, OK @ The Conservatory
5/20 - St. Louis, MO @ The Firebird
5/21 - Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theatre

To give you an idea of the drving:

ecustour.jpg

and the way back:

ecustour2.jpg

Anyone planning on coming to one of the shows? Feel welcome to come say hi and have a Dr. Pepper with me!

edit: new dates added

L'Inconditionnel in Montreal has FOH? Last time I played there I got royally screwed because the sound was so horrible. They had one microhpone for the singer, and one extra, that they put on the bass drum out of all things. It was Café L'Inco and not Accueil L'Inco, so I hope it's a different room (same adress though).

Have fun though! :p

At Montréal, eat poutine at La Banquise on rue Rachel and a Smoked Meat at Schwartz's on St-Laurent. It's worth it. :headbang:

Crap, I'm going to be in Florida when you're in MA. My brother and I are both old-school Victory HC fans, I would've loved to have gone to see the show and say HI.

Hope you have a good time here in the States!

Crap, I'm going to be in Florida when you're in MA. My brother and I are both old-school Victory HC fans, I would've loved to have gone to see the show and say HI.

Hope you have a good time here in the States!

It's all about old EC, Strife, and Snapcase! I heard old EC and Strife when I was ten or something ridiculous like that. I thought it was the heaviest thing ever!

Good luck with the FOH dude!

Joe

At Montréal, eat poutine at La Banquise on rue Rachel and a Smoked Meat at Schwartz's on St-Laurent. It's worth it. :headbang:

My man, I couldnt've put it better.

T-rex poutine for real men. If you don't know what poutine is, google it. It's awesome. T-rex poutine is basically fries with cheese curds and gravy, (regular poutine) with extra sausages, bacon and minced meat. :headbang:

Smoked meat @ Schwartz = classic.

Awesome !

Saw Earth Crisis like 6 months ago, love that band and they put out an amazing gig ! They had a killer live sound also (esp. guitars !).

I'd love some details on how they get their guitar sound live. I think they used SM57 + AT something mic on a Marshall cab / Peavey 5150 rig when i saw them, with EMG loaded guitars. I guess their solid/chunky/aggressive playing (+killer riffs !) has a lot to do with their killer tone.

My man, I couldnt've put it better.

T-rex poutine for real men. If you don't know what poutine is, google it. It's awesome. T-rex poutine is basically fries with cheese curds and gravy, (regular poutine) with extra sausages, bacon and minced meat. :headbang:

Smoked meat @ Schwartz = classic.

Club Sandwich at New System BBQ is pretty epic too.

I'll be in Europe otherwise I'd be at the Mass show. Good luck!!

Awesome !

Saw Earth Crisis like 6 months ago, love that band and they put out an amazing gig ! They had a killer live sound also (esp. guitars !).

I'd love some details on how they get their guitar sound live. I think they used SM57 + AT something mic on a Marshall cab / Peavey 5150 rig when i saw them, with EMG loaded guitars. I guess their solid/chunky/aggressive playing (+killer riffs !) has a lot to do with their killer tone.

Thanks, I did that tour too:)

I was using AE2500's on guitars, they're awesome! Also ofcourse the plaing and tone from the amps is already great but the AE2500's give a nice warm, defined tone without the fizz of a 57 IMO.

Yeah, they were using standard 1960 cab's that tour. In the states they have custom X cabs, curious about them!

I was using AE2500's on guitars, they're awesome! Also ofcourse the plaing and tone from the amps is already great but the AE2500's give a nice warm, defined tone without the fizz of a 57 IMO.

Yeah, they were using standard 1960 cab's that tour. In the states they have custom X cabs, curious about them!

The engineer for God Forbid was using AE2500s on guitars too when they came through my venue. Fuckin awesome guitar mics.

Thanks for the info ! I definitely dig the guitar sounds i've heard with ATXXXX mics (i remember Slipknot using them for studio and live also IIRR), and i don't like the 57 fizz either.

I attended the Hell On Earth Tour show last winter @Gibus in Paris, where you the FOH guy then ?
If so you did a killer job !

Thanks for the info ! I definitely dig the guitar sounds i've heard with ATXXXX mics (i remember Slipknot using them for studio and live also IIRR), and i don't like the 57 fizz either.

I attended the Hell On Earth Tour show last winter @Gibus in Paris, where you the FOH guy then ?
If so you did a killer job !

Yep, that was me. Thanks man, that was the most "interesting" place I had to mix them that tour, the only venue where I had to strip down to 16 channels. But yeah, it was a pretty cool show!

L'Accueil Inconditionnel doesn't sell booze cuz its some sort of AA place, if I'm not mistaking. :p And what the other said about sound. But the place is cheap to rent. Café L'Agitée in Quebec City, I played there, it was lovely. The chinese restaurant near sucks though hihi.

*would love to do a small venue tour in Europe*