Touring USA in February/March 2011 (Supporting Cradle of Filth)

Is that reignofterror from the Finntroll forum? If so, Fenrir here...had to choose an absurdly long username, but it seemed fitting.

Anyway, new to the Turisas forum. I should be cursed as I have been a fan forever but considering that Turisas will be playing at the Norva in Norfolk, VA, which is about 10 minutes from my house, I figured it would be good to get on the forum and organize a gathering if possible.

So, anyone in the Norfolk/Tidewater area, let's organize a tribe to make this show as fun as possible. If there are others here who will be attending the same show, that is March 8th, 2010@the Norva in Norfolk, VA, respond so we can possibly meet up before the show for a drink session and make the show as great as we can. Cheers!

Yup, I'm the same reignofterror from the Finntroll forum. :p

Even if you don't manage to organize some kind of gathering, it will be a fun show. Turisas puts on one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

Of course. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I saw them a few years ago in New Orleans with Powerglove. It was a small crowd but a damn good show. Powerglove had thrown all kinds of inflatable weapons into the crowd so we were all whacking the hell out each other the entire time. It was a great show.

Norfolk VA in a bit outside of my driving range. If anyone plans for Philly, Sayreville, or Baltimore, drop me a note. I am bringing warpaint, but you need to bring your own pelts.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Of course. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I saw them a few years ago in New Orleans with Powerglove. It was a small crowd but a damn good show. Powerglove had thrown all kinds of inflatable weapons into the crowd so we were all whacking the hell out each other the entire time. It was a great show.

Powerglove definitely gave me a good laugh, if nothing else. I have a few friends who are now huge Powerglove fans though.

I'll definitely be at the Orlando show on the 12th. I'd love to make the Ft. Lauderdale show too, but it's about 2.5 hours either way from here, so between that and gas...I dunno. If there's any FL fans on here who want to carpool or something though, let me know. It's my birthday weekend so I may be able to get away with it :)

This will be one amazing show, no doubt. The viking revelry to be had, as well as the theatrical presence of COF, and to top it all off Daniel Lioneye, how can one refuse such a feast!
We must prepare for the grand festivities, it will be upon us soon.

cheers to all those in this thread!

Has anyone seen Nachtmystium live?
From what little of their material I've heard, they sound like a band I could enjoy.

I'm just getting a little concerned now because one of my carpool friends may not be able to get off work early that day and we'll miss half of the show if we have to wait until he's off work to leave. I really don't want him to have to drive by himself either. I think I'm going to be making plans for kidnapping him from work or something. :lol:

Yeah I'll be at the NYC show! totally fccking berserked about it. Look for the dude with short hair and a Mastodon jacket, that's me.

I was wondering about that date in Guadalajara.

CoF has confirmed on their website, but I'd like to be sure about Turisas before I make any travel arrangements...
(I'd rather go to GDL!)
So...is Turisas playing in Guadalajara too??

There is the answer:

v66xjr.jpg

thanks for posting this!
mexico city it is then :)

i hope the person who asked gets to see them

News:

22 Feb - Newport Music Hall in Columbus, OH (NEW DATE)
26 Feb (Toronto show) Venue has changed to: The Phoenix Concert Theater

Waaaaaaaaaa !!!
in only some days more O_O ... mmm exactly 1 week and some days more we are ready Edd!!! mujaja mujajaja let´s go to Mexico City .. to see Turisas in action!

yes but we still dont having the packaging ready...neither the change of airplane tickets lol haha i dont think we can survive with just one case :p