Touring USA in February/March 2011 (Supporting Cradle of Filth)

guys what are you planning to take with you? o_O
a complete household? (god and I thought I was taking a load of stuff with me on gig-trips XD)

I'm now hoping that the weather cooperates in order for me to drive the three hours to the show.
I recently came back through the same way that I will be driving, and got stranded overnight because the highway was closed due to complete whiteout conditions. I would be devastated if the weather ruined my opportunity to see this tour.

guys what are you planning to take with you? o_O
a complete household? (god and I thought I was taking a load of stuff with me on gig-trips XD)
haha well girls at least...we are staying from show to show XD Ensiferum/Finntroll - Turisas it will be more than a week there, and the problem is the restrictions with the carry-on baggage

well I mean, I am also always taking loads of stuff with me when I am on the road, typical for girls, but...XD

haha so true! but the main problem is the weight XD and new rules for liquids and creams :p
Anyway 2 weeks more!!! :D

I think it's easier to get away with being over-weight on carry-on baggage than it is on checked baggage. I've never had the weight checked on a carry-on. They usually just want to make sure that it fits in some bin simulating the overhead luggage compartments on the plane. So, you might be able to sneak extra weight onboard.

yeah, just take the extra stuff on your hand luggage with you, it usually works! not the shampoo/lotions though, they'll throw them out :(

not if you have small enough bottles XD at least that´s how you can work it out in Europe XD

even that is restricted :( anyways...ill be there with or without luggage haha
i started feeling the preassure because i think my boss forget my permission

*hugs Ana*
they´ll come back. or you come to visit me and theeeeeeeeeen *evil grin*

aww =( im so sorry Ana, so i really hope they back soon...or if have visa, maybe we can manage to see them in usa as well, for next time they tour there...
Im already in the capital, great show yesterday and im looking foward to see them next week now!! , my friend gave me my ticket yesterday =D(btw i manage to fly only with one case in the end! haha)

Attention:

22.2. Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall (NEW DATE)
26.2. Toronto, ON @ The Phoenix Concert Theater (VENUE CHANGE)

how was the show in mexico?
i'm dying to know
seems like it was fantastic, here's the only video i've found

Last edited by a moderator:
it was awesome!! sorry took me time upload my stuff but really was a great experience i hope for they too :)