Touring USA in February/March 2011 (Supporting Cradle of Filth)

yeah, it´sa full set somehow...but this is what i found, maybe i am mistaken and...but... :S

Awesome pictures!
Hopefully the setlist looks quite similar when they play with COF. I'm so excited already, and the show is still like two weeks away.

i dont think so because i think they´ll have less time for the whole, so I guess it will be just half as long setlist wise...at least that´s my guess...

well thats true, Daniel no played here,only them and Cradle so maybe they will have less time to play(well also Cradle set is not so long)..btw a kinda annoying/funny fact was the little fight between Cradle fans against Turisas fans, and turisas fans took so serious the viking role :p

The only black spot during the concert was Nygard mic failed in the begining of the show. But true they were incredible! and the fans answer was as well.

I'm still unsure if I'll be able to go to the Dallas concert tomorrow. Originally I was hesitant because the venue is about 1.5 hours from my house and I have to get up for work at 5 in the morning. Now we also get the added bonus of lots of ice from the storm we had last night. Does anybody know what the band order is? Do turisas go on first, second, or third? If they are first I might still be able to go as I can see them first and then just leave without seeing the other bands to get a head start on my commute. That is assuming that some of this ice has melted and the roads are all cleared up.

i dont think so because i think they´ll have less time for the whole, so I guess it will be just half as long setlist wise...at least that´s my guess...

That's what I would guess too, but I can always hope. :D

thanks for the reports!

that last one said that they started earlier in order to play longer
it was decided that same day though
so...get there early if you can! who knows?? they could do it there too!

but it depends on the other bands, too when they play before Turisas, so the more bands are playing, the smaller are the chances for something like this...

in mexico was merch made for a company here, im wearing the shirt in one of the pics on fb, i liked front so much but no the back, i think design will be kinda similar but im not sure

It looks like at least they're missing the brunt of this wonderful US weather (not that I can complain, I live in Florida). Hopefully they'll be able to avoid it all- I know the Finnish Metal Tour guys are having a horrible time with it.