Touring USA in February/March 2011 (Supporting Cradle of Filth)

no, she hasn´t shown up since she dropped out.
no idea if she will play any show of the tour or not, who knows.

Report from Philadelphia: I am tired and my throat hurts. Oh wait, this is meant to be report about the band/show. Great show, great atmosphere, excellent entertainment.

Playset:
To Holmgard and Beyond
One More
The Great Escape
The March of the Varangian Guard
Battle Metal

Beer:
Mathias had Miller Lite. Most of the time, he could not find it.

My Photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110797&id=1465759849&l=511bd5575c

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

The Philly show was amazing. It was my first time seeing them, even though I have been a fan for a long time. I was so incredibly disappointed Neta wasn't there. I had not been aware that she was sick. The show was still great and I was blown away at how good they were live. When they played "The Great Escape" I was in awe. I stuck around for a bit after their performance and had a chance to meet them. What a great bunch! So down to earth and chill. I bailed after to that, who the hell want's to see Cradle of Filth!? Turisas deserved to be headlining that show, their set list was so short and barely scratched the surface of their amazing music. I hope they will be headlining a tour in the US some time, and I certainly hope they will do a Headlining tour in Finland in or Europe this summer since I'll be spending two months in Sweden then. I'd go to as many shows as I could. To anyone still waiting for them to come to their city here in the states, get ready to be blown away!

Great to hear @ImTheRob :headbang: i also hope they can back soon as US it was my 1st time too and im expecting the 2nd haha if not like headliner maybe another band more like them, i got in troubles with some Cradle fans :S and btw welcome to the forum ^^

Hey @wm_crash thanks for the report..here in mex he had a bad one :S(or as i know that label isnt quite good) he said he likes dark ones

obviously there have been schedule-issues last evening aswell, and people again missed the Turisas set *sighs* that sucks so badly >.<

obviously there have been schedule-issues last evening aswell, and people again missed the Turisas set *sighs* that sucks so badly >.<

Yeah, we're gonna get there early. Early early, as the venue in Orlando actually seems to start their bands on time, if not earlier.

I twittered Olli about beer, haha (he just seems to be on more). My favorite one is often compared to a black hole looks wise, so perhaps Mathias will be pleased.

be there early early early. you really cannot trust on anything when it comes to playing times on this tour obviously, which is really a shame and pretty ignorant from those people who handle this.

I remember last time I was in Cancun, I had some Negra Modelo. Very good dark beer. Most people think Corona when they hear Mexico; I just don't like Corona.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Hey @wm_crash thanks for the report..here in mex he had a bad one :S(or as i know that label isnt quite good) he said he likes dark ones

its something i dont understand, i used to drink but never had any favorite, Corona is the most popular in the south, guys were drinking that in the show all except Mathias, he had one Gallo? Europeans seems to love corona but ppl here usualy says it taste bad. There is one produced in my city, at last all my friends love it, its the indio. Btw seems that are plans to a very nice metal fest in Cancun

..back on topic
in the 1st the set is very short on this tour, now make them play earlier :S and also many people sure are goinig only for them, imagine you pay the ticket only for one band and when arrives discover they already played ugh! well i say it again hope they back soon!! i think they have enough material now to be headliners :D

well, they might have enough material, but it´s a big financial risk to do a headliner tour, especially when the travel-distances are so big...so...

well hope dont be wrong, USA concerts usually are not that crowded, well here at least look for crowds up to 1000, My friends who were in eluveitie says the had more people than usual, even with other metal bands like Death angels were playing the same day, i think is a good moment for bands like turisas or thats i hope XD well maybe cant come only they, but maybe with another band and a longer set list..actually i cant claim since the one in mex was complete set i know.

Anyone here going to be at the starland show tomorrow? Looking forward to trolling the cradle kiddies, and hoping for an accomplice!

welcome around :)

well, at leats I am not going...you could also ask around on their FB page, I am pretty sure someone is going :D