TPHD title track

OPETH_DT

Sep 7, 2001
RHODE ISLAND (U.S.A.)
Visit site
The local radio station here, 94HJY has a show called "The Metal Zone", on Saturdays from midnight until two. At 12:30 tonight, the DJ played "The Pale Haunt Departure" (And I didn't have to call and request it!). I called him and thanked him for playing it, as I've mentioned the band to him on a couple of occasions. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I'm going to try to get him to play "Dark World Burden" and "Collapse Of The Fallen Throe" as well, and go from there. Take care, guys.

OPETH_DT said:
The local radio station here, 94HJY has a show called "The Metal Zone", on Saturdays from midnight until two. At 12:30 tonight, the DJ played "The Pale Haunt Departure" (And I didn't have to call and request it!). I called him and thanked him for playing it, as I've mentioned the band to him on a couple of occasions. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I'm going to try to get him to play "Dark World Burden" and "Collapse Of The Fallen Throe" as well, and go from there. Take care, guys.
Crap i missed it... im going to have to start paying attention to that station from now on

For those of you in the area, don't forget to call and request ND tonight. The show starts at midnight ET. It can be streamed on the web too, so you people from out of town can chime in too. Click the above link.