Trace Elliot bonneville h100

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Anyone ever play one? I got a broken one for cheap and spent a few bucks to fix it, and man the 3rd ch is awesome. Plus it does some eerie similar plexi and bassman tones. I'll make some kemper profiles before I put it up for sale along with clips. Moving all my stuff to a new place in a few days

Well I guess these are pretty rare so I'd be surprised if someone has heard/played it. well I just picked up my buddies straight mesa OS so I'll make some clips once I'm home.

First up pictures, I'll get clips soon! I don't have any of my recording stuff in the house (nor do I want to in a small room!)

Yup, I'm glad I got it. I'll make profiles out the wazoo with it tmmw.

Plan on using 57s, i5, 906, d112, 3300 and some combinations of said mics. Errrr anyone have any requests?

Pretty sure Trace and Marshall are really closely related, but I can't exactly in what context.

You are thinking either Peavey or Gibson, Peavey bought Trace Elliot from Gibson, who bought it from Kaman before it was a single company.

Does sound sick though, awesome to get it cheap and then fix it for pennies!

That's a great thing about tube amps, if it doesn't work, its usually a cheap and easy fix. That was how I got my 5150 for cheap.

You are thinking either Peavey or Gibson, Peavey bought Trace Elliot from Gibson, who bought it from Kaman before it was a single company.

That's a great thing about tube amps, if it doesn't work, its usually a cheap and easy fix. That was how I got my 5150 for cheap.

I worked in an amp repair shop for a bit, so when I opened it up and saw some burnt stuff around the power board going to the trannies I sent it to my buddy (who knows a shit load more) and was like "... I cleaned the tube sockets and resoldered the cold solder joints and got the carbon off.... it sounds awesome" :lol: