Tracking clean electric guitars- what do you guys use?

Actually I was surprised to find some pretty nice clean tones in a pod. A bit on the sterile side though.

My favorite clean amps are:

AC30
Fender twin
Marshall bluesbreaker (yummy).
Matchless amps (most are awesome for cleans)

I've been using the Pod for scratch tracks on my current project, and I may wind up keeping some of the clean tones. They are a bit on the sterile side, but it does cleans really well. I've set up four channels of cleans I'm switching between, AC30, Twin Reverb, JC120 and Matchless DC30, the first two complete with the appropriate tremolo when I need it, the third with chorus on the off chance I actually want chorus on something. o_O

That's a nice list of clean amps you have there. I'm extremely fond of the AC30, myself. I love that chime. That and the Fender Super Reverb are my two favorite dedicated clean amps. (Ok, so you can get some nice crunch out of those, and AC30s have nice hard rock gain when turned up, but...)

As far as high gainers go, I love the clean channel on the Bogner Shiva. My Mesa Stiletto has a good clean as well, much better than the Rectifiers, IMHO. (Though I've heard the Tremoverbs are nice.) VHTs have nice chimey cleans, too...